Twenty Nine.

A/N: I'm guessing the last chapter in the hospital shocked most of you after the boring job interview chapters xD

I'm such a troll xD

*Adrianna's POV*

*Dream*

My eyes opened slowly. What happened? I noticed the white ceiling and sat up and looked around wildly. I was in an all black space of nothingness.

A figure stood on the other side of the room, and I knew that pale skin and dark hair anywhere. I knew those haunting brown eyes and awkward stance anywhere.

He stood with his hoodie sleeves pulled over his hands and he smirked shyly at me. "Hey, bab." He used my pet name, and walked over to me.

Felix held out his arms and helped me stand. "How are you feeling? I was worried when you passed out." He chuckled.

"I... Are you... Alive?" I asked.

He looked down at himself and pinched his arm playfully. "I am right now. But you're dreaming, so it might not count."

I collapsed at his feet. "Felix you can't die! These few years have been the best of my life and without you there would be nothing in my life happy."

"I know I'm the only one in our friendship group never to have suicidal thoughts, but if you die then I'm killing myself. Straight away." I sobbed.

He pulled me into a tight hug. Felix tucked my hair behind my ear and as we pulled out of the hug, I noticed the tears in his eyes.

"Please, bab. Don't do this to me. I can't control what my body is doing. My heart clearly didn't like the medicine, so it just stopped." He said, his voice breaking.

"I don't know if I'm alive, but if I'm not then who cares? Think of all the memories we have had!" He smiled.

"I remember when we went out to that field and the sun was just setting and we just messed around and laughed. It was so cliche." I giggled.

"I remember when we broke up for like a month, and we both turned crazy and Sierra had to get us back together." Felix laughed.

I smiled when I thought of Sierra. She had been my best friend through high school, and she was a very cliche popular girl, but very lovable.

Sighing, I bit my lip. "I miss that crazy bitch."

"Me too. I'm gonna miss you, you know, if I'm dead." Felix looked at the ground.

"I'll miss you more." I felt myself start crying again.

"Hey, you're being all soppy." Felix chuckled. "Anyway, its time for you to wake up."

"No!" I suddenly screamed. "What if this is the last time we meet?"

"Then good luck to you." He said. "And I love you."

With that, he kissed me on the cheek and I felt the dream world fade into existence.