Four.

*Devin's POV*

I leaned my head against the wall, blocking out the sound of the TV. The room was dark, and I felt dark myself. My depression was coming back.

God damn it. Why wasn't it over? I thought I had got over this. I'd promised Meredith that it was over. But she was strong now. Yeah she was shy, but she was generally happy.

I was just sad.

My eyes felt hot and tears built in them. Furiously, I blinked them back. Fuck. I'm a dude, I can't cry. No one can know I'm not okay. It'd make them feel sorry for me, and I don't need that.

But I kinda need hugs. I need a blanket, hot chocolate and cuddles. Geez, I sound like a girl on her period.

Maybe I should watch TV with them? Nah. Not really in the mood for American Horror story.

Slowly, I brought my legs up to my chest and rested my chin on my knees. I felt like I was missing someone, but I wasn't. All I had was in this room with me.

My parents don't care about me. They kicked me out and sent me to live by myself, but fair enough. I'm kind of a dick.

It went silent and the TV turned off. To stop the questioning of why I wasn't watching, I pretended to be asleep.

"Aw, look at Devin!" Adrianna whispered.

"Go wake him up, Meredith." Ashley chuckled.

I heard footsteps come over and then someone planted a kiss on my cheek. My eyes snapped open and Meredith giggled.

"Sleeping beauty." Kai laughed.

"I'm not beautiful." I smirked, trying to sound normal.

"Yeah you are. You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." Kai joked.

"Jealous, ladies?" Felix laughed, looking at Ashley and Meredith, who were giggling.

"No way. #Kevin." Ashley winked, and everyone burst out laughing. I smiled and stood up.

"I'm going to bed." I announced. Once we all did our goodbyes, I got into my bedroom, followed by Meredith.

"Okay, what's wrong?" She demanded.

"What? Nothing..." I smiled. "I'm happy."

Meredith frowned and we both changed into our pajamas, climbing into bed. "I can't be bothered to brush my teeth." I sighed.

"Neither." Meredith laughed sweetly and rested her head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her, hugging her tightly. She gasped a little, but hugged me back.

"That was determined." She smirked as laid her down, still hugging her.

I needed hugs.

"I can't breathe." She squeaked.

"Oh, shit... Sorry."