Chapter five

Erasmus (E-rez-mus aka leo) pov

I rush back with the other foot to master shredders headquarters. I'm still figuring this place out and trying to learn the different rooms.

"Go give that to stockman." I order the foot. They carry the machine away quickly. I walk over to the door and open it. I am greeted by master shredders throne room.

"Enter Erasmus." Shredder says. I do as he says and walk and kneel by his throne. "I have ordered the foot to go set up the machine and put it in use, how did the mission go." Master says.

"Good. Well except we had some interference." I state. Shredders eyes widen. "Who? Did you fight with them." he asks.

"Well, the turtles. Don't worry though we took them down easy." I say chuckling remembering how easy they were. "Do you remember what I told you." Shredder asks. "Yes. If I come in contact with the turtles, I end them." I say.

"Correct. Go get ready I am sending you out with the foot in a minute. " He says dismissing me. I get up and walk out.

"Erasmus." Fishface greets me as I walk down the hall. "Is there anything to do around here." I ask him. "Don't you remember, we do tons of stuff. Zip lining and causing mayham around the city." Fishface says. "Oh. Ya I forgot." I say and walk off.

The thing is, is that I don't remember. I can only remember back to back a week ago and that's it. Master shredder said that I was knocked out during mission and I lost my memory completely. He filled me in on most stuff. He made sure I got it threw my head that the turtles and himation yoshi or splinter is the enemy and that I never listen to anything they say. I have been training a lot though.

Shredder did that my old weapon was sais. I tried them out but I couldn't get the form right. When I walked past the weapon rack I was seen to the katana blades. I tried them and they worked out. I was pretty good if I say so myself. So I took them and use them now even though shredder disapproves.

"It time to go." I hear a foot say from behind me. I grab my weapons and turn around. I look outside and see that it is dark out and it is raining slightly. "Let's go set a trap." I say and head outside.

So do you like ? My cousin gave me this name for leo. I have no clue what it means for anything like that but I can try to find out if you want. Next chapter there will be lots of action but I wanted you to find out what's going on in Leo's point of view. Thanks guys!!!