Chapter twenty three

Raphs pov

I look up at see Leo standing on the building. He did it, he killed shredder. It was over. Or at least that part was.

"Leo!" Mikey screams waving for him to come down. I look up and see him start to climb down.

"Raph, he did it. Shredders dead." Donnie says. "I know." I say. What bothers me is what happens next. Do we go home and forget the old Leo. I don't even know if he's coming back to the lair with us.

I turn and see that he is walking over to us.

I walk over with the others to where he is standing. "You did it!" Everyone says as they congratulate him.

"Yea." Is all he says. "Guys let's head back to the lair." I say. Leo looks at us and then behind him again.

"Are you coming Leo?" Mikey asks.
I already know the answer. Mikey tries again. "You are coming back with us, aren't you. You're our brother."

Leo shakes his head slowly. "I'm not coming back with you guys. I'm not the person you use to know." He says.

Mikey's shoulders slump. Donnie steps forward. "Come back with us. " He says.

"No, sorry." Leo says.

"Guys go back to the lair. I'll catch up." I say. No one moves. "Bye Leo." Donnie says and turns toward the lair. April and Casey follow him.

"Mikey." I say. "No. We found you and now you are leaving again." Mikey says .

"I'm sorry mikey but I can't." Leo says. "Ok then bye." Mikey starts to walk away.

"Where are you going then." I finally say when we're alone. "I don't know, I'm sure that there is somewhere I can stay." He says.

"I'm not going to force you to come, but the lair is always open if you need a place to stay." I say.

"Thanks, I'll see you around." He says. I nod and look to the sewers.

I look back up and I'm standing alone in the alley.

The old Leo would never have left us. The old Leo is gone though. And we aren't ever getting him back.

I'm back guys. Sorry if this chapter sounds rushed but I needed to get a chapter done. Thank you for reading and Like & Comment?