Chapter nine

Raphs pov

Finally after what seemed like hours of walking, we made it to the lair.

"Donnie deal with Mikey. I'm going to deal with him." I say. Donnie carries Mikey to his lab. I turn my attention to Erasmus.

I drag him out of the lair and into an empty space a little ways from the lair. He starts shifting.

I don't have much time so I hurry and tie is arms behind his back and around a cement post. Then I step back. I want this to be Leo, but I don't.

If it is Leo, it means he is working for the enemy. If it isn't, we just brought and enemy to our home. Neither of the options are the best.

I Check the ropes one last time before I run back into the lair to check on mikey.

Donnie has him in the living room on the couch. His foot has wrap on it and is propped up on pillows.

"How bad is it?" I ask. "Not very bad but he will have to stay off of it for at least two weeks." Donnie asks.

"Two weeks of pizza, video games, and tv." mikey exclaims. "I have old crutches that he can use. What did you do with him?" Donnie asks.

"I tied him up. He was waking up when I left him." I tell donnie. "Ok. Mikey you stay here." Donnie says.

"No! I want to come too." Mikey says. "You can't come just stay here." I say.

Donnie and I go to the place where I tied up Erasmus. When we get there he is awake.

"Ok now that you are awake we are going to ask you again, are you leo." I say. "And I'm going to tell you agin, I don't know who Leo is." Erasmus says.

"Go get splinter." I tell donnie.
"Do you know who splinter is." I ask Erasmus. "He is master shredders enemy." he replies.

Two minutes later Donnie returns with splinter. Splinter walks in and over to Erasmus. I step a step back and cross my arms.

For a second splinter stands there quietly, probably meditating. Then he looks straight at erasmus. "My son."