Where am I in this Scenario?

Hey guys. I know this is a kind of short chapter...compared to what I've been typing...but next chapter is going to be a let you guys see more of the everyday life of team Seido. Leave some comments and tell me whatcha think:)

Seido stood out in the rain...Hikaru wished that the rain could wash away her worries and anxieties about her brother pitching an inside pitch again. She didn't really know what would come from this one pitch, but she was ready for anything. Eijun prepared himself and he started to throw his pitch. As Eijun threw his pitch, Inui got ready for the pitch. Right as the ball was about to go over the plate Inui smacked the ball straight to left field. Hikaru knew it before it hit...She went to move, but her right leg slipped on the wet grass and her body slammed onto the ground. Shirasu was close to it, but he to lost his footing in the wet ground. Hikaru pushed herself up and looked towards her brother. She knew what was going through his mind. Eijun was blaming himself for the double Inui just hit.

'Brother don't worry about it....' Hikaru thought

Hikaru sighed, she had a bad feeling now.

"Eijun! Switch gears-"Miyuki started but stopped once he saw what Eijun was doing

Eijun raised a finger in the air.

"IT'S TWO OTUS, EVERYONE!" Eijun shouted

All of Seido looked at Eijun shocked.

"WE'RE IN A BIT OF A BIND, BUT LET'S STAY CALM!" Eijun shouted

All of Seido looked at Eijun with an amused but ticked off face.

"A HIT IS A HIT!! WE CAN'T CHANGE THAT!" Eijun shouted "SO DON'T FEEL DOWN ABOUT IT, AND PLEASE MOVE ON!"

The whole crowd was now quite. No one could believe what Eijun had said. The crowd now went wild.

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO MOVE ON!"

"AND WHY DO YOU SOUND A LITTLE MAD!?"

"YOU TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUT OF OUR MOUTHS!"

"YOU IDIOT!"

Hikaru smirked, her brother was an idiot....but he was a perfect comeback kid.

--------------------------------------------

Eijun stood on the mound. He couldn't let the last pitch bother him.

'This is where I am. The limit of my abilities. There is no use getting flustered over what I can't do. I can only pitch what I can.' Eijun thought

Miyuki looked at Eijun and felt a small sense of pride...

'What a change in attitude. I guess it's an upside that he is stupid and cornered.' Miyuki thought

Miyuki then held his pitch right back to the outside. Eijun threw his next pitch and the Teito batter hit it. The ball went flying to the right field. Hikaru saw it coming and ran to it. She slid on her knees and let the ball fall into her glove. Seido ran off the field. Eijun was celebrating while the rest of Seido looked at him proudly. The Sawamura twins were running into the dugout, when Coach Kataoka stopped them.

"Good Job Eijun. You did your job." Kataoka said

Hikaru barley had time to catch Eijun as he fell to mush.

"Brother? You okay? Brother?" Hikaru asked

Hikaru jumped as Eijun jumped out of his siblings arm and then said:

"Thank You! This is the true power of the man who has the power to stop the rain!"

"No, the rain hasn't stopped!" Miyuki said "It's still pouring."