Chapter Sixteen

Stevie woke up and looked around, she noticed it was still dark outside, when she checked her phone it was only 04:17, Stevie looked over at Ally who was still asleep, Ally was smiling in her sleep, 'God she is so cute' Stevie thought to herself, 'How did I get so lucky in the fact I am with the hottest girl in school, a musician and a basketball player, she is so talented and what am I?', Stevie noticed that Ally had woken up and was looking at her.

Ally: "Hey gorgeous."

Stevie: "Hi pretty."

Ally: "Why are you awake? Whats on your mind?"

Stevie: "Why did you choose to be with me?"

Ally: "You have one of the best personalities ever, you can make me smile on a daily basis, you make my heart flutter when you smile at me ... Would you like me to carry on because I could go for the rest of the day. Anyway, why are you asking? I love you and I mean that."

Stevie: "Well your the 'star player' on the basketball team, you could have chosen to be with anyone and you chose me, just sometimes I wonder why me?"

Ally: "Its not like I decided a couple of months ago, you know what I'm going to chose to be with Stevie, I've liked you since the beginning of high school, before we even became friends. It was a shock to me when I found out you wanted to be with me because I thought you were too good for me."

Stevie: "I honestly cant think of being here with anyone else but you."

Ally smiled and pulled Stevie in so she was resting on her chest, Ally decided not to go back to sleep until Stevie was asleep. Ally pulled out her phone and looked at the pictures they had taken in their time away, she had a constant smile on her face, before she knew it she had fallen asleep.

A few hours later Stevie woke up and slipped out of bed trying not to wake Ally up. She made her way to the kitchen and started cooking breakfast, before Stevie knew it there were arms around her waist and someone kissing the back of her neck.

Stevie: "Now I wonder who that could be."

Ally jumped out in front of her and said ...

Ally: "Its me."

Stevie: "You are so cute."

Stevie leaned in and kissed Ally, she lifted her shirt off and started to kiss Ally's body.

Ally: "I hate to be a mood killer but we need to start to get packed, I've got a basketball game tomorrow and we leave tonight."

Stevie: "Way to kill the mood."

Ally: "I'm sorry, I will make it up to you."

Stevie raised her eyebrows at Ally and laughed. They both ate their breakfast that Stevie had prepared, when they had finished they started packing their clothes, Ally had already finished and was sat on the bed looking at Stevie.

Ally: "Isn't that my shirt?"

Stevie: "Yes, but you are wearing one of my shirts now."

Ally: " But its a nice shirt."

Stevie: "But its still my shirt."

After a while Stevie finally finished packing much to Ally's relief. They made their way out to Ally's car and drove back home. On the drive Stevie was thinking back over the night the had spent in the log cabin, it was just what she needed. She looked at her phone and saw she had a text from Danny.

DANNY: Where are you, we are about to meet up with everyone else.

STEVIE: We are five minutes away from school.

DANNY: We we see you there.

STEVIE: We?

DANNY: Yeah, Shannon, Cammie and Ali are coming to support as well but we are driving.

STEVIE: At least I wont be alone in the stands.

As she sent the text they pull into the school's parking lot, they both got out of the car and went to get their clothes they had packed to take. They slowly walked over to the bus and got on Ally and Stevie went to the back of the bus with everyone else and sat down.

Ally: "Are you ok?"

Stevie: "I'm sorry I'm being awkward, I just don't know these people very well."

Ally: "Well you know me, so talk to me."

Stevie: "What if I don't want to talk."

Stevie leaned in and kissed Ally, Ally deepened the kiss and ran her hand up Stevie's thigh...

Tara: "Ok you two, save it for tonight."

Ally: "Oh, don't worry I am."

Tara: "Ok that was too much information."

Everyone laughed and Stevie blushed ...

Emma: "So, Stevie how do you put up with Ally?"

Stevie: "What do you mean?"

Tara: "She's really annoying at practise, all she does is show us up and let us know that she is."

Stevie: "She's really sweet around me."

Emma: "Omg, Ally has a sweet side, tells us more."

Ally: "Please don't I have a reputation."

Stevie: "What do you want to know?"

Ally: "Stevie!"

Stevie: "Ok, fine."

Later that night Ally and Stevie made their way to their hotel room. Ally carried the bags to their room, when they got to the room Ally opened the door and put the bags on the spare bed.

Stevie: "So, what do you want to do?"

This chapter isn't my best, but I will hopefully be putting a new chapter up either today or tomorrow, I'm about to start college so I have a lot of stuff to do but I will upload as often as I can. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter, I promise the next one will be better.