Chapter Eighteen

Ally didn't really want to have the party in her room, but it was the biggest out of them all, she just wanted to be alone with Stevie. Everyone helped tidy the room ready for the party, Ally sat down and Stevie followed her and sat on her knee, Ally intertwined their fingers and looked at Stevie, she smiled at her lovingly.

Danny: "Hey love birds, are you going to help."

Ally: "No, Im tired."

Danny: "I don't care, now get up."

Ally sighed, Stevie got up off her knee and held her hand out to help Ally up. After about an hour of setting up Shannon checked her watch ...

Shannon: "Not long bef-...

Before she could finish her sentence there was a knock on the room door, when Cammie opened it all of the team flooded in. The party was going well, people were drinking and having a laugh. Shannon and Cammie were doing there own thing, Danny and Ali were with Stevie and Ally, they had planned to stay in Stevie and Ally's room and carry the party on when everyone left.

Ali: "Come on we have to have our game of Never Have I Ever or Truth or Dare, we do it every time."

Stevie: "Thats good with me."

Ally: "Me too."

The party was starting to get out of hand people were getting way too drunk, Ally and Stevie decided to get everyone who was too drunk back to their rooms and the people who weren't stayed and played Never Have I Ever.

Stevie: "This is your chance to find some stuff out about the real Ally."

Emma: "I cant wait."

Tara: "She doesn't open up much so this should be fun."

Tara started the game off ...

Tara: "Never have I ever had sex with someone in a bathroom."

Stevie, Ally and Shannon drank.

Tara: "Interesting." she said giving Ally a judging look.

Ally: "This is great."

Tara: "You know we are only joking, we just want to get to know you but you don't open up much, we just know you as the sarcastic basketball player, thats it, now we are getting to know you as a person."

Ally: "Ok, lets do it then."

Danny: "Never have I ever had a threesome."

Ally drank.

Stevie: "Well haven't we learned something new today."

Danny: "Yeah, we have!"

The game carried on, Stevie got up and went into the bathroom.

STEVIE: Penguin?

ALLY: Beautiful?

STEVIE: Can you come and help me unzip my dress, I'm kind of stuck.

ALLY: I'll be right there just give me a minute.

Ally got up and was heading towards the bathroom ...

Danny: "Hey Als Stevie is in there."

Ally: "I know but she needs help unzipping her dress."

Danny: "Unzipping her dress, ok?"

Ally: "I think you guys should get going, I'm a bit tired."

Danny: "Tired, ok? Just make sure you guys use protection ok."

Ally: "Shut up."

Ally walked into the bathroom to see Stevie in a struggle, she walked over and unzipped Stevie's dress kissing down her spine, Stevie turned around and kissed Ally, Ally slipped the dress off Stevie's shoulders. Ally picked Stevie up and put her on stand next to the sink not breaking the kiss, Ally started running her hands up and down Stevie's thigh. Stevie broke the kiss and looked towards the shower, Ally smiled, she unhooked Stevie's bra and took off her underwear. Stevie took control, removing Ally's shirt. Stevie turned around and turned on the shower, Ally re-connected their lips, Stevie unbuttoned Ally's jeans and pulled her underwear off with them. Stepping into the shower Ally pushed Stevie up against the wall, kissing her neck down to her waist, Ally teased Stevie, Ally kissed Stevie, her hand teasing Stevie until she hit the right spot, Stevie moaned, Ally laughed, Stevie didn't find it funny and slammed Ally against the shower wall ...

Stevie: "My turn."

A while later, with girls got out of the shower and wrapped towels around themselves to dry off. Stevie felt Ally grab onto her waist and kiss her neck ...

Ally: "You're the prettiest girl I've ever met."

Stevie: "You should meet my girlfriend, she's really pretty too."

Ally: "I love you."

Stevie: "I love me too."

Ally: "You're really funny, has anyone ever told you that?."

They both laughed and made their way to bed, Ally went to lay down ...

Ally: "You have got to be kidding me!"

Stevie: "What?"

Ally: "My back, its killing me."

Stevie: "I'm that good then, huh?"

Ally: "Stevie, how am I going to explain this, especially to my Mom when we get home?"

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry it took so long, I just didn't know what to write. There should hopefully be a new chapter up tomorrow or the next day.