Chapter 1- The New Guy

Authors note: Here's a new chapter! I will try and update frequently but I won't update the next chapter until I get at least 6 more comments (not including replies to the bottom AN) and a couple of votes and follows! (It's the only way to know if the story is good or not!). Sorry for the short chapter, the chapters will get longer (I promise)

Chapter 1

Zhalia's POV

As I made my way through the corridors towards home-room, Cleo Mortimer, one of my best friends, came bouncing towards me saying "oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! There's a new guy in school called Jace Donnelly and he is spicy hot! I'm guessing he's a total bad ass as well as he came in with a motorbike and he's already hanging out with your brother!"

"Calm down! Don't forget to breath! Hanging out with Zed is never a good sign; it just means more trouble! And besides, this Jace guy is probably not that good looking as your standards of good looking is quite low." I smiled so she knew not to take the last comment too seriously.

She frowned before replying "I do have 'good looking' standards!"

"You think all seven of my brothers are gorgeous, who, by the way, are all ugly!" I pointed out.

"Everyone who has seen this guy thinks he has the same off-the-scale hotness level as your brothers. And, you are the only one who thinks your brothers aren't good looking! "

"Because it's wrong to think they're hot, they're my brothers: incest!" I shuddered.

Suddenly, Elana Gosden (my other best friend) came out of nowhere. "Have you seen the new guy, Jace Donnelly, yet?"

"Oh man, not you too!" I wined as we entered home-room. Who is this guy? I thought.

"He's, like, totally gorgeous!" Elana squealed. Cleo squealed back in agreement. You wouldn't think that these girls would have boyfriends, but guess what? They do!

Turns out, all of the girls in my class were either talking about this new guy joining the school or my brothers. Apparently, Jace moved in with his Dad and some other family members into the house that's on the edge of Wrickenridge. No one really wanted to buy that house previously despite the fact that it was big. They didn't want it because the house was all alone- no one lived near it. I guess the new family wanted space from all the people in this town, even though it's tiny. If they wanted to be alone then why don't people leave the new guy alone! I don't know why I was getting so worked up about this guy! I haven't even met him and my blood already starts to boil at the thought of him. It's pissing me off the way that everyone is talking about him and my brothers as if they're gods! My brothers weren't anything special! This guy probably isn't worth it! I have a soulfinder out there to gush about, not some random schoolboy that everyone is going to forget about when we leave here! Even though I don't want to be tied to my soulfinder just yet as I need a break from all the Benedict drama, that's most likely going to come if I meet him, but I still want to settle down with him in the future. Sighing, I took a seat next to Cleo and Elana and waited for the day to finish.

AN: Comment, vote and follow please!

So, who do you guys imagine as the Benedict family and their soulfinders

Saul...
Karla...
Trace...
Uriel...
Victor...
Will...
Xavier...
Yves...
Zed...
Diamond...
Tarryn...
Crystal...
Phoenix...
Sky...

Let's hear what you guys think!