Chapter 4- Maths

Dedicated to NeverlandsMoons for her votes and comments. She also made the amazing cover (the one in the media).

Chapter 4

Zhalia's POV

Finally, the last lesson of the day- maths! I don't mind maths; I don't hate it or love it. It's just that there is this one person who, despite the fact sits on the other side of the class, annoys the crap out of me: Zed!

But at least Sky is now here and in our maths class so he doesn't annoy me as much as he used to do as he concentrates more on Sky now. I wish I could have what they have, what all my brother's have; well, not the girls to be my soulfinder, because I'm not a lesbian (not that I have anything against them). I want to have the happiness that they have. In other words, I want to find my him- my soulfinder! Being the last one out of my family as well as my savant best friends for not finding their soulfinder really sucks- I feel left out. And the worst part is is that it hurts! To see them happy makes me jealous. What makes me pissed off even more is that sometimes they won't kiss and act like love birds around me, knowing how it would make me feel, but they (especially my brothers) have those faces that show that they really want to have a kiss! Argh! It really annoys me when they act so innocent around me. Will was the last brother to find his soulfinder. He found Esme in Amsterdam a month ago. I guess I wanted all my brothers to settle down properly before I let Crystal locate my soulfinder. But deep down, I knew the real reason was because I was scared. The Benedict soulfinder history was all over the place; there was always a problem when each of my brothers found their other half. I have that gut feeling that my soulfinder will bring trouble too; I just want to take a break before dealing with all of it again.

Ready to face the lesson, I entered the class with Cleo and Elana and made our way to our seats. I sat on the desk that was to the left of an empty desk at the right back corner of the room. Cleo sat on my left and Elana sat to the left of her. Once the three of us sat in our seats, our maths teacher, Mrs Harris, was about to start the class when the door opened again. Zed came striding into the room with someone striding in behind him too: Jace. I groaned. After the little encounter with him in the hallway, I wanted to stay clear of his path. Zed muttered something to the teacher who nodded before Zed went to go sit down behind Sky on the other side of the class.

"Right then! Everybody, this is Jace Donnelly who will be joining our maths class." Mrs Harris introduced to the class. Please, please, please don't sit in the spare seat next to me. Sit next to Zed. She turned to Jace and said "Jace, why don't you go sit in the corner in the empty desk next to Zhalia. We don't want Zed to be a distraction now, do we?" He nodded before heading towards the empty desk.

"I'm not a distraction!" shouted out Zed, mock angry.

"Yes you are, now shut up!" Sky demanded. Sniggers went through the class at Zed being told to shut up by his midget girlfriend.

"Whatever you say, bambi! Whatever you say." Zed ruffled her hair which she tried to swat away.

OMG! Spicey-HOT-boy coming your way, Zhalia! Elana's voice popped in my head as Jace made his way towards the spare desk. I tried to avoid contact with those olive green eyes.

Shut up! I hate this guy's guts, especially after what happened in the hallways! I shot back. He made my blood boil even more after that incident.

Well, he does have an attitude problem. He could be your soulfinder you know; that body could be yours! It could be like how Sky made Zed less mean. Cleo's voice joined the conversation.