Chapter 13- The Meet Up

Author's Note: Here's some cheesy crap that makes me cringe, lol! Enjoy!

Chapter 13

Jace's POV

It was Friday morning and I planned to meet Zhalia later on in the woods where we first kissed. After we kissed for the first time, we started to see each other more, secretly. After doing everything my father set me to do in the house, I got changed to meet Zhalia. I was about to leave when a voice came from behind me "Tut tut tut. Little Jace sneaking out of the house!"

"I'm not sneaking out. What do you want?" I turned around to ask Jason, who I found leaning against the wall with his arms crossed against his chest.

"I just want to know where you're going?" he replied as he strode over to me. "I couldn't let my little cousin get hurt now, could I?"

"Yes, yes you could! You don't give a shit about me." I turned my back against him and started walking towards the front door.

"Nah ah ah!" he tutted as he quickly blocked the door. "You're not going anywhere until you tell me where you're going!"

"What does it matter to you anyway? You're not my father!" What was his problem?

"I just want to know if you're going to do anything stupid? If you're gonna do something I like doing, then I might tag along cuz everyone likes their older cousin tagging along making fun of them!"

"Me do something stupid?! It's more like you doing something stupid!" I snorted. "If I did anything wrong, you would instantly tell my dad; if you did something wrong; the only person I could tell is my dad because you haven't got your dad with you, have you?! He's in flipping jail. You know what they say, 'like father, like son'; maybe you'll rot in jail too!" The second the words came out of my mouth, Jason lunged at me, trying to rip my head off. What was I thinking; technically, what I said goes for me too. I don't want to be like my dad!

Whilst we were fighting, from the corner of my eye I saw dress float by. I shoved Jason off of me and turned to get a better look to see who's dress it was. No one wears a dress here. I noticed the passage way had changed into a different passage way: a passage way from one of the old houses we used to live in. I saw a girl, no two girls, standing there near the now white door. Twins: they both had light brown hair, just like our father, with a few freckles dotted just under their eyes on their fading tan. They looked around 10. "Amara? Kaira?" I said in disbelief, my voice slight wavering.

"Remember them?" Jason's voice came from behind me.

"Jace? Jace, is that you?!" Amara and Kaira called out.

"No, no, no, no, no, no! This is isn't real; they aren't real!" I said as I grabbed my head and shook it. This was Jason's doing; he was using his illusion powers to play tricks on me.

"Of course they're real!" Jason's voice sneered.

"If they were real, they would look more like they're 13, not 10!" I hissed as I faced him.

"Unless your dad killed them! You know what they say, 'like father, like son'!" he mocked. "Maybe you're going kill off your children too, like him!"

"That is IT! I've had it with YOU, you fucking bastard!" I could feel the electricity building up inside of me, waiting for me to unleash it. I knew if I let it all out, I might kill everyone other than me in this house due to all the electrical devices so I rained my power and only zapped Jason enough to make him pass out on the floor. The illusions faded away and my view of the house returned back to normal. I quickly went up to Jason to check if he wasn't that badly injured. As I leaned over and nudged him with my foot, he started to wake up. I quickly jumped over him and ran out of the house before he fully came around. I'm going to be in big shit for this!