Author's Note: Slight Change

Hey readers! Sorry but this isn't a chapter. There's been a slightly change but nothing too drastic (I hope).

I just wanted to say that I have changed the way that Jace looks in the story; you can read the bit where he's described in Chapter 3- The Sighting, again to see what he looks like. I've changed (or added) his heritage which is also mentioned at the end of Chapter 3 so you might as well re-read that whole chapter. But I've also made a cast as well so you can just look him up. However there are only a few pictures of the guy where I think he looks like Jace. When the guy has either a slight stubble or no facial hair is how I imagine Jace (however the guy totally rocks the facial hair though despite not looking like Jace when he has it). Just search his name and then '2015' to get more recent pictures of him. I made a collage of him as how I imagine Jace which is in the media for this Author's Note (with little stubble or no facial hair) but you can check out the other pictures of him with his facial hair.

I haven't done a cast for the original Benedict family or any of their soulfinders as I feel like there are no famous people that live up to and exactly more or less fit the roles. I think that if someone was to play them, the person would have to be entirely new to the media screen or someone who is very little recognized by people.

However I have chosen a 'Zhalia'. I would only change the eye colour to a greeny blue colour and make her skin a more natural tan colour; but other than that, the actress is more or less how I imagine her.

Some of the characters don't look exactly their age but if they were maybe a bit younger or older, that's how I would imagine them so please bare with me. However most of the cast portray suitable ages of the characters.

I hope you like the cast and maybe give your input on who you like or who you imagine different as the characters.

Jace: Lucas Medeiros (Picture of him as the main chapter photo)

Zhalia: Adelaide Kane

Cleo: Jenna Coleman

Jeff: Robbie Kay

Elana: Phoebe Tonkin

Parker: Brenton Thwaites

John: Gideon Emery

Jason: Cody Christian

Scott: Colton Haynes

P.S What did you guys think of the last chapter? I'm dying to hear what you guys think; don't be shy (please)! The next chapter should be up soon: stay in tune!

Ivy xx