Chapter 18- The New Home

Chapter 18

Zhalia's POV

Previously...

"ZHALIA!" I heard Jace scream, the only sound I understood from the screams and shouts from behind. My heart thumped against my chest making it hard to breath. Emotional pain caused there to be a lump in my throat as we walked away. Who knows what will happen now, if I will ever see my family again. If I ever see Jace again...

...

The woods were huge here in Colorado. Acres of nothing but trees and a few rivers and streams that snaked their way through. I couldn't help stop the thought of Winnie-the-Pooh living in the 100 Acre wood with all his friends spring to my mind. Compared to mine, they had such a damn easy life! My foot were aching as I didn't bring the right shoes for all the running and walking on the uneven ground in the woods. About 10 minutes after departing from my family, we arrived at another clearing. Waiting there was a helicopter; how the hell they got a helicopter and how they managed to get it here unnoticed was beyond me. I didn't bother asking as I knew the answer won't be so straight forwardly answered.

Noticing my bafflement, Jason grinned, showing of his annoyingly straight and white teeth. Jace's teeth are whiter and straighter than his! Wait, what?

"Like it, beautiful?" Jason raised an eyebrow at me as he nodded towards the helicopter. "Soon I'll be able to fly this baby!"

I glared at him. "No for your information. It's ugly!" I paused before I continued to growl. "And DON'T call me beautiful again! Ever!"

"All right, beautiful!" He smirked.

"I swear to god, I'll have your repulsive face done for this!" I hissed.

"How? You're not going anywhere, you have no one but your lonely self and you can't talk to anyone but us! And I am not repulsive!" I could tell his blood was starting to boil but I didn't care. I couldn't stop as he already made me angry a life time ago.

"Right, get in the helicopter, all of you!" ordered John. Jason pushed me into the helicopter.

"Calm down, no need to push. I thought you wanted to keep me alive, not kill me!" I complained.

"I wanted to kill you myself a long time ago so shut up!" Jason barked. "You and your special family are the reason my father is in jail!"

"He deserved everything he got! You all deserve his luxury of an accommodation right now!" I snapped back.

"This is going to be fun- they're like Jason and Jace on a good day!" muttered Scott. Scott sat on my right whilst Jason sat to my left and John sat next to the pilot at the front. John leaned over to the pilot, and muttered something too low for me to hear. He sat up straight again, looking at the pilot as he did so. The man stared at him for a few moments before finally nodding. Why would someone so reluctant like the pilot want to work for these people? Unless he was getting paid a reasonable amount.

I don't know how long we were in the plane for but I was easily getting bored, especially when I wasn't next to the window. "Where are we going and how long will it take?" I questioned impatiently.

"None of your business!" Jason said, irritated.

"Actually, it is as I'm going to be in that place! What the hell is your problem, anyways?!"

"You: that's what my problem is. Everything was all fine before you showed up and ruined everything!"

"Both of you, enough!" John growled from the front.

"You're not my dad!" I whispered, even though it was loud enough for him to hear.

"That's it! Scott, knock her out with the sedatives. Hopefully she will stay out until we get to Boston! She's caused us enough trouble!" John demanded.