Accident

Huang Kong Zhen's pov

"Tao talk to me please Tao!" Ever since my parents died Tao didn't talk to me because he always blame me. I blame my self to but I cannot afford loosing my brother. "Tao! Wait" I said I try to stop him but he call a taxi with his bag full of clothes. I try to ran useless.

"Ahhhhhh! Why! He never listen to me!" I said. I start to cry remembering the happiest moments. But it's make just sadder and depress. I sat hugging my knees. It is so cold.

Flash back

Tao is busy that day and that day is the most special day because it is our birthday.

"Mom is he really coming?" I ask.

"Yes his coming" she said.

"Zhen just stay here we will going to buy something for the dinner and for your party later." Father said.

After 1 hour

"Madam your parents come here watch this" our made said I focus my eyes to the TV.

"Wae!?" I start crying. Then the door open I look to the face of Tao it is full of anger and disappointment. This is all my fault.

"You are the one that cause all of this because of you mom and dad died if you! , you listen to me! I already said that we will not going this stupid birthday then mama and papa! they will be still right here alive,! This is all your fault!" He said.

.........

I open my eyes wait what the. I look to my right side. "Your already awake." Oh she's our nurse.

"Aunt what happened?" I ask I consider her as my aunt. I don't have any cousins or any relatives

"I found you in the street so I brought  you here" she said.

"What are you doing out there you could have gotten hyperthermia?"
Tao's pov

Zhen always try to talk to me but I don't care because she is the reason why mom and dad died. As angry tears keep rolling down my cheeks thoughts flooding my mind my phone suddenly rings. I pick up the call.

"Hello"

"Ahm sir This is the private nurse of your family did you still remember me?"

"Yes why?"

"Your sister Zhen I found her in the street she is now here in the hospital" she said.

"I can't go home I'm going to South Korea so just please just take care her I will pay all of the expenses" I said then end the call.
I delete Zhen's number I don't care. Who cares I don't want see her anymore. From now on I don't have a twin sister.

Zhen's pov

After one year

I jump unto the tree and I landed on top of the car then a I jumped off the car dangerous and I quickly ran fast. Then I started to punch the boys that tried to kill me. Adrenaline still running in my veins and I love how it makes me feel.

"Cut! good job Zhen" The director said.

"Thanks direct." I said.

"That's all for today now pack your things." He said ,then we all pack our things. After one year living without Tao I decided  to work even though I'm still in high school I was still able to work as an Actress and stunt women.

I'm not like other actress that cries and has to kiss a guy no I will never Kiss a boy.

"Zhen!"

"Yes?" I ask.

"Can I have your autograph" he asked

"Sure" I said I wrote my name then heart.

"Thanks" he said then run away.

...........

The next day

"Zhen! We love you" a group of girl said as the walked passed

"I love you too" I said.

"Omo khyaaa!"

I enter the school.

Fast forward.

Classroom

"Hey Zhen"

"You look like Tao is he your brother?" Tianxi ask me.

"Nope I don't have brother and what about that Tao anyways?" I ask.

"You don't know exo?" She said.

"Exo? No?" I said. Of course I do. I know everything. I know he is in south Korea but I don't know where exactly.

"Ok" she said. Tao for one year I live without you I miss you so much. I open my facebook account

'The most popular group in Korea is going to continue their study in Dream academy.'

"Dream academy" I said. Watch out Tao I'm coming. I said and smirked.

---------