Kris Kind? Miracle

Zhen's pov

L is very cute he is very funny.

"Hey it is almost time I need to go" I said then I stand he hold my wrist.

"This is not the last time we are together right?" He ask.

"Yeah I need to go see you in lunch" I said the he let go of my wrist.

L's pov

She really cute. Haha

"Looks like someone is in love" WooHyun said. I just smile.

Zhen's pov

I just smile like stupid. My God I think I look like very creepy.

"Hi Prankster" Kris again he always like to annoy me.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"Nothing" he said. I walk faster.

Fast forward

Lunch
I immediately stand then ran outside.

Tao's pov

That girl where is she going? I fallow her. Then I pretend to not following her. I enter the cafeteria. That L what the. What is he doing to my sister. I walk faster then hold his collar.

"What do you doing to her!?" I shout.

"What the ARE YOU STUPID! OR YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND!"

"DO YOU THINK I WILL LET YOU HURT HER!!" I shout.

" DO YOU THINK I WILL LET YOU WIN HER HEART"

*SMIRK*

"YOU ARE MESSING WITH THE WRONG PERSON DUDE" I SAID.

I let him go then he punch my face. I punch his face causing him to fall in the floor.

Zhen's pov

I can't move what I'm going to do.

"STOP! FIGHTING!" I SHOUT. Then they both stop. I pinch their ears.

"You guys are so stupid you are fighting because of me!" I scold this two idiots.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Then I glare to Tao.

"And you Tao what did I tell you don't be over protected and do not use your skills in fighting!" I said.

"And L you shouldn't say that to this my freaking BROTHER!" I said emphasizing the word Brother.

L's pov

Brother that stupid panda he has a sister? What the I mentally slap my face.

Then she let go my ears I rub it.

Zhen's pov

"Now you both say sorry" I said. They both look to me.

"Bwo!?" They both said.

"I will not talk to you both if you both will not say sorry" I said. I look to this both idiots.

"Sorry" L said then he extend his arms.

"Sorry" Tao said then shake L's hand. I notice that the students are looking to me and this 2 idiots.

"What are you guys looking!?" I gave them death glare. Then they start minding their own monkey business. I just left that two idiots. Uhhhh I'm hungry buf I need to left those two idiots because of them I didn't eat my lunch properly. I'm hungry.

"Hey are you hungry?" He said what the is he asking me or he just want to fight me.

"Here" he give me the box color blue and white ribbon.

"What is this?" I ask.

"Just open it" he said. I oppen the box it is full of cupcakes with blue frosting and icing. I touch his head.

"What are you doing?" He  said.

"Are you sick?" I ask.

"Yeah l*********" he said but I did not here the last part.

Kris's pov

"Hey did you know that L and Tao fight because of Zhen. But Zhen make a way to fix the situation"

"I hope Zhen will be ok she didn't eat her luch" the firls said.

        I hold the box. That Macy girl give me this. I don't want to eat this and I don't like cupcakes. I start walking. When I talk to Zhen she look very angry. I ask her if she is hungry but she did not answer. So I just give her the box full of cupcakes. She ask me what is in the box. I just answer that just open the box. Then she open it. Then she touch my head.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Yeah Love sick because of you" I said but she didn't manage to hear the love sick

"What?" He said.

"Nothing beautiful" I said then walk away.

Zhen's pov

"Me Beautiful yak" I said.

"Hey Kris I'm not beautiful!" I shout I can feel that he is laughing.

"What happening to him Kris Kind? Miracle" I said.

:::::.

Finally Sorry for waiting so long.

Did you guys like it? I hope you guys really like it.

Thanks for all your votes and comments.