Moving On

Zhen's Pov
                 I slowly open my eyes. My body hurts so much. My head it hurts so much.

"God my head hurts." I said.
It really hurt so much.

"Oh Zhen you already wake up." I know that voice.

"You slept 3 days my God everyone is worried!" Tao exclaims.

      Really the last thing I remember I was just crying with Tao.

"Oh really maybe I was just too tired." I said I slowly sit up.

"That Cindy my body hurt so much!" I said. I never want to be like this.
I really never experience to be beaten like this. And now I have a cast in my hand.

"Are you hungry?" He ask. Preparing something.

"What's that?" I ask.

  "Cream soup!" I shout happily. I really like the cream soup that is my favorite.

"Yeah let me feed you." He said sitting beside the bed. Really I miss him so much. I wish that no one will disturb us.

"Hey  where is he?" I ask.

          I need to see him. Is he ok? Did he visited me while I was sleeping.

"Kris a yeah his just next to your  room." He said.

      I finish eating and he give me my medicine. I wonder where are they? Why did they didn't visit me? Maybe they did.

"Let me tell you something." Tao said.

"Hmmm" I hum.

"What is it?" I ask him.

           Why he always tell me something in the hospital maybe because he has time to talk to me in the  hospital.

"Cindy was arrested. She was crazy. She keep laughing but tears keep falling from her eyes. She said that our parents really died. Her father kill our parents. Father and Cindy's father were bestfriend. They are always stick with each other. Until mother came to their life. Mother suppose to merry Cindy's Dad but mother like Father before the wedding of Cindy's Dad and Mom. She run away with father they live in China. Then mother give birth to us. After how many years. Cindy's Dad discovered what happened so she hired killers to kill them and and--"

        Tao suddenly burst into tears and me also. I-I can't believe that they really are dead. I patted his back.

"And Mom and Dad run away but a big truck bump to him and they get the bodies and throw to the river."

I was  bursting into tears. I feel angry to Cindy's Father. I really want to kill them but I can't.

"Their are also those mysteries Kidnappers who wanted to kill you. They use also mom and dads voice to fool you and me.  Good thing they were in the jail. No one will hurt you anymore." He said and hug me. I cry like my heart is out. I screamed to take away the pain in my heart.

       After I feel ok I decided to visit Kris he assist me. As I enter the room I saw Kris sitting in his bed looking at the window smiling.

"Hey" I said Tao help me to sit.

"Tao can you leave us alone?" I ask.
He smile and wiggle his eyebrows. What the hell! I glared at him and he went out.

"Hey I know it's you." He said not looking at me. Is something wrong.

"Hey what's the matter?" I ask to him.

"Nothing it's just my vision."

Omo! That thing happened to me I know it's hard to be blind even though it's just temporary.