Back to school

Zhen's pov

"Tao you are older than me because mom said you are 5 minutes older than me" I said.

"No but dad said-" I cut him off.

"Nope mom said you are older than me.. but she treats you like a you are the younger one because I act like I'm older" I said.

"Ok ok you win" he said.

------------

"No over my cool body. I will not use make up and wear that uniform" I said. Those Idiot want me to wear the new uniform it is more shorter that to my old uniform and they want me to use make up.

"Zhen please you need to wear that because it shows that you are a boss" Suho said.

"Uhhhhh fine I will wear this Stupid uniform" I said then enter my room.

"Make sure you will put make up then put hair extension in your hair" Suho said.

"FINE" I shout.

After 1hour

"Is this really me" ahhh I hate this.

"Hey! Zhen we need to go come on open the door" it's Chen. I drag my bag then walk like a zombie.

"Wow is that you"

"Shut up Chen do you want me to punch your face?" I ask.

"No chill dude" he said.

"This is the most stupid day ever"I said.

School classroom

"Is that Zhen Omo her uniform she is the boss know oh my god we have new campus queen." One of the girl said.

"She don't deserve to be the Queen" Tao stand angrily.

"Get out! " then the girls get out with their bags.
"Hey what the heck did you do? You scared them" I said then he sit.

"Don't worry the teachers are afraid to scold me because I'm an artist." He said.

"Ts Stupid" I said. Then I notice that Kris looking at me with his stupid smirk. I just ignore his stupid face.

"Oh hi Zhen by the way I'm Macy" this girl that she sounds like flirting someone.

"Oh Hi Macy" I said then plaster a fake smile I know they will just want to became friends because of my popularity. When Macy touch my hand Tao slap it.

"Go away bitch she don't need a friend" he said then Macy walk away.

"Hey you stupid" I said.

"She is the former Queen here and the Queen of SLUT" he said emphasizing the word slut. I just smirk.

"Slut huh" I mumble.

"I know that smirk don't tell me you are going to prack her" he said.

"Just watch" I said I write a letter for Macy then after this I'm going to oppen her locker with out a key.

"Ts ts you didn't change you really like to prank" he said. I just Lough.

.. Break time..

I put the letter in her locker then hide then she walk forward then oppen her locker.
"Omo my god I have secret admirer" she said. I just lough.

"Hoy! What are you doing?" This stupid guy.

"What do you need Chanyeol?" I ask still looking to that slut but she already left.

"Omo Zhen your stalking someone are you?" He ask I face him. I hit his head.

"First I'm not a stalker and second I'm the one who should have a stalker" I said then I just walk to that girl's locker again then put the fake frog inside then lock it then walk away then the girl slowly open her locker.

"Ahhhhhhh! Yak! Khyaaaaa!" She shout. I just Lough. Then I feel presence of someone in my back I face him.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"Nothing prankster" he said.

"Tell me Kris what do you want?" I ask.

He pin me in the wall then he lien closer.

"Prankster" he said. I push him then I walk away. That stupid guy. I walk until I reach to the platinums cafeteria. I oppen the door.

"Zhen! Come here eat with us"

"Nah I'm going to buy first" I said. I walk to the buffet table. Then put sandwich in my plate. Then orange.

"Hey over here Zhen sit with us." Thant Macy again.

"Nope" I said.

"Hey Zhen" it is L.

"Oh L did you see Tao?" I ask.
"Uhm No"he said.

"Just eat with us" he said.

""""""""""

Hi guys sorry for the boring chap. I hope you guys like it. Thanks for your comments and votes.