Kris Confession

Zhen's pov

This is it many eyes are looking at me. Some of those eyes full of questions.
"I'm telling the truth!" I said with irritation.
"Really?" The Exo said including Tao.

"I can explain! Ok!" I said.

"I can still remember my first day in the dorm when someone put spider in my head. You guys was laughing because I scream like a girl.
And I remember Tao and I quarrel because she call me Noona! It's really disgusting! Lay like to sleep in the floor. I always puch Kai because he like to take of his shirt. Sehun always scold Luhan for stilling his box----" Suho cover my mouth with his hand. I remove them.
"Ya! Why did you stop me! You guys what to explain right!" I said.

"It's enough." He said.

"Eunwon-ah I miss you!" Chen said hugging me.

"Me too Noona!" Sehun said. The other join the group hug.

"Ya! Guys do you want to kill me!" I shout. I feel my eyes become watery. I'm not going to cry!

"Dinner is ready!" Kyungsoo shout.
"Yehey!" They all cheer and run to the dinning table.

"I'm glad your back!" Tao said and ruffles my hair.

"Ya!" I shout.
He run away heading to the dinning room then I saw Kris heading to the balcony. I fallow him.

He look at the moon. The moon shines over his hair. It making him shine. The wind blows his hair. Making him look Sexy and cool. He turn around. He was shock when he saw me.

"Hey" he said. I join him in the balcony.

"The moon look so beautiful." I said looking at the moon.

"Yeah it is beautiful like you." I look at him. Did he just compliment me. I look at his eyes. With his smile in his face.

"You are beautiful inside and out" he said.

"Kris why are you doing this?" I ask.

"Because I love you the moment I first so you. When we are still children. When Tao introduced you to me." He said. I can saw in his eyes every word he said is meaning full.

"But How about Cindy she is your fiance right?" He hold my hands.

"I never fall inlove with her. Mother and father just want merry her. Believe me. You are the first girl that I love so much." He said and he Kiss my hands.
"Give me a chance to be your boyfriend." He said. Why he is saying this things to me? Stop Kris? Please. I look away.

"Look at me I will never hurt you I promise." He said I look at him.

"Yes or No?" He ask Iook at him.

"I'm sorry Kris I'm not yet ready." I said.

"Is that so? I'm willing to wait." He said.

"Thank you for understanding." I said.

"Let's eat." He said. We both went to the dinning table and eat.
Kris' pov

I know she is not yet ready. Half of me feel happy because I still have chance and half of me feel sad but J won't give up. I will wait for your answer Zhen.

---------#
Hi guy! Short update. Sorry for waiting. I also like to say thank you for still supporting my book.
Love you guys!