Six

Astrid

"Dragons and humans are the same."

Shut up!

"Why do we fight?"

We have to,you're monster's!

"Have you ever killed before....I have."

"Staying alive is a crime? "

Yes,once you're gone life will be more simple!

"No one likes to be alone. "
.
.
.
.
Night's words repeated heavily in my mind. Dragons are our enemies and would kill us with every chance they get. But Night is human. Why is he still alive? To think being raised with an animal and still act human is unheard of. Being raised by dragons would bring tears into our ancestors eyes.

"Astrid...Astrid!" I jump at the call if Gobber. We were in the middle of Dragon training and here I am, daydreaming about a traitor.

"Are you alright lass? You've been out it for a few days now."

"She's probably mad that Night beat her,again. " Chuckles Tuffnut.

"Aww way does she always get the guys." Pouts his twin,Ruffnut.

Please,the only guy who has ever tried to court me is Snoutlout which be the way will never happen even if he were the last male on this planet.

"You have got to admit, Night is a worthy opponent for Astrid. "Adds Fishlegs.

"Hmph," Snoutlout snorts. "let that dragon lover take me on, I'll prove who is worthy for Astrid!"

"You won't last a second against him. Sure he is small and skinny, but he was raised by dragons! A great mentor to teach you about battle. "

The group argues about who was best at beating the Night Rider. This had me thinking. What is his weakness? Every one has it. What makes him tick to the point we can at least capture him? He seems close to the night fury. Harm the beast and we'll be able to get hold of Night!

"Lass, what are you thinking? "

I couldn't help but smile at my master plan. "Gobber can you build something for me? I got a idea."

Valka

Once again I lost my chance to talk to that young boy. I felt that we had something in common. He never killed any one on the island but always is in a quail with Hofferson lass. It has always been that way since Night joined the raids. He doesn't seem to want to fight but has no choice but to. It was like he as well the dragons had no choice. Their actions were being forced by something,but what?