Thirteen

WHERE ARE THEY!

The island trembled at the sudden roar of the Dragon queen who sits restless in her mercky pit. It has been over a month since the sudden disappearance of the Fury Brothers. It was shocking to see they haven't returned with the rest after their weekly raid.

It was unusual for them to leave their fellow kin behind. Many worried that they were captured and killed. Others thought they had deserted them.

Their queen had sent out many to find the brothers only to come out empty handed,or,clawed. The queen was growing more and more impatient within each and every second. What had her blood boiling over more was that humans had dared to come into her territory.

For years humans had tried to find her kingdom and rid of their existence. Fools. Is what the queen thought. If they knew whom they were picking a fight with,they would try to run with their tails between their legs.

Nadder! The queen roars, calling a old Nadder who slowly but hurriedly comes to his mistresses call.

Report.

No sign of them your highness. They are nowhere near nor on the nearby islands, nor has there been any word from the humans that are captured or killed.

The large female sighs out smoke of frustration. They are to raid soon,and she is tried of calling new minions only to lose more in the end. She needs the Fury Brothers. They all do,for they feared that if this goes on any longer,they will not only be her slaves,but meals as well.
.......................................................

Night(Hiccup)

Once gaining the formally captured dragons, I knew it was high time that I leave. Toothless' tail was fixed and improved so I no longer had to help him fly. One evening, I mount onto my brothers back and signal the rest to follow.

We're going to get an earful from her majesty when we get back. My brother sighs.

Why go back when you are now free of her control?
The Nightmare asks.

Why? As much as I like the sound of being free,we are really not. Although I may not be dragon, I am still connected by an invisible force. Many have tried to escape but the sound of her call at a certain distance will force to obey. You could also feel what she is feeling which is never a good thing since it is mostly anger,rage,and other distasteful feelings that'll make you shiver on end.

And also,I can not,will not leave my family behind. I promised mother I would protect them,even from our queen.

Lets go.

But just as we were about to take off,a heavy weight pulls me off of Toothless. I'm tossed to the ground to see angry but pleased evergreen eyes.

"I finally have you, Night Rider."