Seven

Toothless

My brother is once again deep in thought. You'd think I'd be used to it by now. Night and I are once again on another raid. It is the same routine, I damage their weapons, Night rescues our comrades and we return to her highness.

I wonder if she'll ever listen

I hear my brother mumble.

That female again. She has been trying to take his head for years. A few weeks ago, Night had a "conversation" with this female. He tried to get through to her but seeing how the humans of that village are stubborn as boars,I doubt she even listened.

Get your head out the clouds Night.

Hmm

Was his response. I sigh heavily, he really going to become a gronckles head. We continue to fly around, destroying the boulder weapons and watching over our kin.

Toothless!

Night cries out. I turn to see a net coming towards me. Next thing I knew I was falling. My body crashes into trees causing them to break against my weight. I tumble against the ground to a sudden halt. Pain runs through me from head to claw.

Night?

I call out weakly. Entangled with me was my brother. His body bruised, cuts oozing out blood. I try to get us free but the net also muzzled me. My claws against my sides. We are trapped on this island, and I have a feeling that whom ever shot us down will eventually come for us.