(Chapter 1) I got the job?!

Hi guy. The only thing i want to say is i hope you enjoy and like OCs

------------------------------------------------
Elsa's pov

I gasp in surprize and shock. "I got the job?!" I said, excitedly with happyness in my face, I feel, like I'm going tp cry with tears of joy.

"Yes. You got the job. You seem like a good kid." Mr. Frost said he seem happy that he found a babysitter for his children.

"Thank you so much Mr. Frost. You don't know how much this means to me, I feel like, I'm gonna cry." I said with pure joy.

"So when do i meet them." I then said, curious to when meeting them.

"Tommorow at 7:00 AM sharp. Don't be late!" He said strictly like i was he's child.

"Don't worry sir. I won't let you down!" I shouted happily behind the door.

Mr. Frost pov (Henry)

When she closed the door i smiled. She remind me of Jack. I sigh, If only he din't change so much. Well, atleast she will be the new Jack, that I knew, when he was young little boy.

Elsa's pov

After, all those years of hoping that no one will notice, who I really em. There's now one who doesn't know that, I'm one of the Arendelle children.

Finally home, I thought that traffic will never end. I got to tell my brothers. I went in my home, well, mansion like a mad woman.

Ran as fast as Ican to find my brothers. I greeted some maids saying each, and one of their name I have a good memory.

It was easy to find my brothers. Snow fall was in the library, Marshall was in the music room, and Oliver was in the garden.

When I gor to the garden, I saw my other brothers helping Oliver with carrying the tools for planting. Mom, and Dad gave him the garden as a birthday gift when we were 10. This garden was a wreck, when they gave him this. But now it was a beautiful garden with diffrent flowers.

Oliver saw me in the door to the garden his smile got bigger when he saw me.

"Elsa!!!" He shouted, causing the others to flinch, and look at me. They drop the garden tools, and ran to me, and they give me a big hug.

"Can't breath." I whipeared but enough to make my brothers let go.

"Sorry." They look down thinking I'm mad at them.

Marshall has blank hair with white high lights. His eyes are a deep shade of blue that will scare you if he's mad. His skin was pale, loves music, and winter.

Snow fall has blonde hair with black high lights, he has soft blue eye, and skin pale. Likes books, and snow.

And Oliver was diffrent his front hair was white and the the back was brown. His eyes were also different his left eye is brown, and the right was ice cold blue. Skin pale. He like plants, music, books, dancing, animals, and snow. Yep, he was diffrent, but he is a great older brother.

"Come on, guys you din't hurt me." When I said that there faces brighten up, like children getting a gift. This is why i love them they remind me of children.

"But I have big news. But I want Anna to hear this to. So where is is she?" When I asked them, Oliver frowed that made me pout. "Whats wrong, Oliver?" I said, worried.

"Can you tell us without, Anna?" Oliver asked.

"Cause Anna making kissy face with her boyfriend." Snow added. Marshall just nodded.

Then we rolled our eyes together. We never really trusted, Hans nor like him. But it made me sad, that she isn't here to hear my dream come true.

"We'll, I guess, but can you tell, Anna, this tommorow." I said while making a fake smile.

"Sure, Els, you can trust us." Oliver said, giving me a thumbs up with a grin on his face.

"Okay. My dream has finally come true. I'm gonna babysit children." I said happily. My brothers smiled a little, like they din't want this for me.

"Guys are you okay." I said worried.

"It's just you'll move with them. We'll never see your smile." Snow replied. "We'll never taste your cooking." Oliver added with sadness in his voice. "We'll never hear your beautiful voices." Marshall added.

I look at thsm shocked, they think I'm gonna live them. Then I burst of fit of laughter, and I was holding my side and tear gone down my face. It hurts so bad. I then calm my self down slowly forgeting it. But i was still giggling and smiling.

"Is our feelings getting hurt funny to you?" Marshall asked as he put him hand on his heart, dramtically.

"No, It's not that. I'm still staying here. Mom, and Dad said, Iwas allowed to be a babysitter. But I have to stay here, and not let anyone know the secret." I said still smiling

Then there was an akward silent. But it was Snow interupted it with a fake cough.

"So, when are you leaving?" He said trying to break the silent. "Tommorow 7:00 am sharp."

------------------------------------------------
I hope you like it. I'm sorry if Elsa isn't like in the movie.

I wanted to make her like a happy person just like in Frozen Fever. I love that short film. Because it was't that sad like the original.