(Chapter 18) How sweet!

Jack's pov

I keep taking glances at her she's so cute I look at the garden so she'll think I'm drawing the garden too,when i took another glance at her she was looking at me oddly,"Elsa!" I shouted in shock,"Sorry did i freak you out?" She asked smiling.

"A little." I mummbled,"Maybe we should go outside more often you seem to be getting better and better." She said putting the back of her palm on my forehead,we heared shouting coming from the house.

"Maybe we should go inside now,I'm finished anyways." She said standing up and looking at the mansion then she looked at me the wind blowing her hair gracefully But we can stay if you're not finished yet." She said,"No,no I'm already done!" I said sweating and laughing nervously rubbing the back of my neck.

"Oh,well this is mine!" She said with joy showing me her drawing,it is beautiful it seems so real so real but it wasn't beautiful as her i thought,she giggled and smile at me i don't know what was funny?

"Thank you,thats sweet of you to say!" She said giving me a wide smile,i was confused at first but i realized that i said my thoughts out loud! That caused me blush i looked away so she won't see my face,"What did you draw? Can i see?" She said grabing my sketch pad from my hand.

"Hey,wait!" I shouted and was about to grab the sketch pad but she dodged me,"Don't worry it isn't probably that bad if it is I won't judge you for it." She said flipping to the paged i draw her,she kept looking at my drawing i prefered for the hurtful words from when i was a teen i heared a girl telling off a guy that drew her picture but wasn't pleased about,i just ignored not wanting to get involve,I din't know I was getting in same situation!

"How sweet!" She said which surprized me i thought i din't hear it right,"Huh?" I asked confused,"How sweet no one has ever drew me except my brothers." She said with a smile that could melt any frozen heart i know that because she melted my heart.

"You really think so?" I ask not sure if i heared that wrong or right,"Why was i supposed to hate it?" She asedk confused frowning at me,"No,no you see when i was a teenager i just heared a boy and a girl telling off a guy that drew her a picture of herself but wasn't pleased about it." I said.

"Oh,is that so?" She ask,i just nodded,then i felt a hand on my shoulder i look at my shoulder then at Elsa,"Jack,you don't have to worry about that." She said with a smile,"I'm not those kinds of girls plus were not those teenagers anymore." She continued,"And i for one think she's stupid for not accepting it,i think she should be glad that someone has a crush on her." She said putting her hands behind her back hinding the sketch book.

"Come on,before they hurt themselves." I said,"Once you say that i feel like I'm forgetting something." She said then she hit her head and had a shocked and scared look on her face,"I forgot about him!" She shouted,grabing my hand and dragging me to my room.

------------------------------------
Hey guys this chapter is all about sweet moments of jelsa! But it was ruined by Anna and Jack's friends,hope you guys love this chapter i tryed my best to write the most sweetest jelsa moment i though that is perfect for this part!