(Chapter 21) No way!

Jack's pov

"I don't know but those boys look familiar." I said, still confused on what just happened.

"Well, what now?" Kristoff asked.

"Maybe, we should all go home It's getting late." Hiccup said looking out the window.

"Yeah bye, Jack see you tommorow." Flynn said walking out the door.

"Yeah, see you." Kristoff said, while Hiccup just waved at me, and walk out with the others.

Wait, where's my siblings?

Elsa's

Snow is driving the car, I was at the back with the others, except Oliver, because Snow, and Marshall always fights.

It was an akward silents, It was getting on my nerves. I looked down on my lap, Olaf, was sleeping soundly on my lap.

"So, Elsa, who were those boys?" Marshall asked, but it sounded quite harsh to tell the truth, but he tryed to hide it.

"They're just the children's big brother's friends." I said calmly.

"Oh, but where are the children?" Snow asked. "Oh, they're staying with there friends." I said, rather calmly, which shocked my brothers. "What?!" They shouted in unison, which almost caused us to almost hit a car, good thing Anna warned us.

"So, let me get this straight you're by yourself with a bunch of boys?" Marshall asked, making it understandable for him.

"Well, in a way, but If they don't come, I'm alone inside the mansion with Mr. Frost's son." I said.

"And you're fine with that?!" Snow shouted looking at the back sit.

"Snow, eyes on the road." Oliver said, trying to calm Snow down.

"Well, It's really no big deal, I hang out with guys all the time." I said.

"This. Is. Un-acceptable!" Marshall shouted.

"I agree, It's you quiting your job or we're coming with you!" Snow said, getting in to over-protective brother mode. Me and my brothers have a very strong bond we are always together.

I really don't mind them being overprotective about me, it's just how they say, they love me, but it sometimes gets out of hand, and somewhat annoying.

"Guys, you don't have to go. It's alright, and I know, how much you guys are busy, and I don't want you guys getting extra work just, because you guys are coming with me." I said.

"Well, If you say you could handle, but If something happens, you could come, and tell us, kay?" Oliver said with a smile as I nodded at him.

"We're here." Oliver said getting out of the car, and opening the back sit.

"Thank you, Oliver." I said getting out of the car.

"You're welcome." He said with a small smile on his face, we walk inside of the mansion guards, maids, and butler greated us with a sweet smile.

"Elsa!" I heared a very feminine voice shouted, I look at where the voice was coming from. I saw my mom running at me which shocked me, when she reached me she hugged me really tightly. "Oh, sweety how was your day? Are you tired? Do you need anything?" She asked after another question after the another.

This is where my brother got the over-protective thing it was from our parents, they treat me like a princess, when I was young, and they still do now, but I still do my chores my parents think, I'm like glass if I fall I break they think I'm delicate so i do the simple things like clean my room and wash the dishes, because they don't want to make me a spoild brat, the same treatment is given to Anna.

They woulden't let us do too much chores, because they say it will harm us like cooking, and doing stiches, It's pretty funny, how they react when they saw me cutting some vegetables, and holding a neddle, I think mom almost fainted though, but I just thought she was pretending.

"No, mom. I'm fine, thank you." I said giving her a reassuring smile, she smiled back but her smile faded, when she looked behind me. "Whats wrong, mom?" I asked, giving a worried look.

"Wheres Anna?" She asked

"Huh? She's right-" I said turning around, but she wasn't there. "Here." I finished my sentence, and gave a disappointed sigh. "I guess, she's in her room checking her boyfriend." I said, I thought, we could play some video games together.

"I don't like that Hans, he is a bad influences on her." Dad said harshly, which shocked me. I faced where was dad, he was next to mom.

"Dad you scared me." Me, and my brothers said in unison we look at eachother shocked.

"Sorry, and we have another surprize for you all." He said.

"What is it?" We all ask curious.

"Theres new video games in the game you all could play them if you want." When he said we gasp and ran to the game room, but Snow could only stay for awhile though, but I'm happy that I could spend a little time with my siblings, but I still wish Anna was here to play with us.