(Chapter 25) You're cute when you blush!

Jack's pov

I slowly opened my eyes at first it was kind of blury but after a moment it was now,okay. I sat up and looked around the room,I thought I already woke up,then all the memorys came rushing back to my head.

I widen my eyes and then blushed,that has to be a dream it has to be! I then heared a knock from my door,I look at it for a moment then said,"Come in!" I shouted enough for them to hear. The door slowly open and then I saw Elsa woke in with a tray.

I widen my eyes,I know she usually gives me food but it wasn't that she ws still wearing the maid outfit. Her face was a tint of pink in it,She's cute when she blush. No,Jack snap out of it! The girl is clearly embarrassed and probably wants to cry right now! And you're acting like a perverted creep!

She walks up to me small heels were clicking from every step of the way to my bed. It was like time stoped for awhile but It din't she was walking slowly since she just can't walk up to me.

She was walking a bit faster now and had her head up high with a small plastered on her face. She sat down and put the tray on her lap,I sat up slowly and she feed me it was an akward silent and that was really all to it. I wanted to speak and all that but I have nothing to tell her right now.

"Sooo,why did you got out of your room?" She asked,"I felt fine now." I said,she giggled,"You know you're cute when you blush,you know that?" She said which widen my eyes,"No,I'm not!" I shouted in disbelief looking up at her,"No you really are." She said giving me a warm smile which made me blush a little. "See you're blushing,again." She said smilling wider at me.

"Quit it!" I said,"Okay,Okay! I won't tease you anymore." She said,"But I'am telling you the truth,you actually do look cute." She said which made me blush more,"You're lying." I said,"No,I'm telling the truth,If you were a girl and I was a boy I would of fallen for you by now." She said which made me blush more and made me widen my eyes at her.

"I'm sorry,I'm gonna stop now." She said,"Hey,did your parent tell you your siblings were out for a week?" She asked,"Yea,I really can't believe that they left me alone here with no one but you and the guys." I said while running my hand through my silvery white hair.

"You run your hair back all the time?" She asked looking at me,"Yea do you?" I asked confused,Why would she ask such a silly question. "Well,I do it at home but that most of the time it's like a habit." She said talking of the headband she was wearing small pieces of her hair fell on her forehead.

She then put the strands back to place. We were talking and knowing more about ourselves after hours we din't really notice the time.