(Chapter 16) Fangirling Anna votes for Jack!

Kristoff's pov

When i saw the little boy he was so cute with his face,he has hair as dark as the night and black crystal eyes they were even sparkling,but i gotta keep calm i don't want them to think I'm a softy! I fake cough,"So what does this kid have to do with you?" I ask pointing at him.

She looks shocked at first then glared at me,"He's my younger brother! Doesen't he look like Elsa?" She said admiring him,i don't get it. "Yeah,he does look kinda like Elsa." I said rubbing my chin pretending to think,i look at her she was smiling widely,"But how does this prove you're her sister?" I ask looking at her.

When i saw her she looks angered and was holding a frying pan hitting me on the head making fall to the ground,Flynn was just laughing at me while Hiccup was helping me up,"Man,I got to get one of those how did you do that?" Flynn ask impressed taking the frying pan out of her hand taking a look at it.

"More importantly where did she get that?" I said holding my head,"It's a secret and the how did i do that part was from my cousin but i pack a mean punch!" She said bragging about it,"Okay,I like you to be my little sister you can see your sister now." Flynn said putting his arm around her shoulder,"Yah!" She said being carried away by Flynn to Jack's room while being chased by that little boy.

Me and Hiccup were staring at the three of them running down the halls after realizing what just happen we chased after them,"Hey wait up!" Hiccup shouted while we were running.

Anna's pov

I was being held captive and the guy who's carring me is running down the halls while the others chased us. "I'm Flynn by the way." He said panting i guess he was tired but still was running fast,"That dirty blonde guy is Kristoff and the other one is Hiccup." He said.

"Yeah,where are we going?" I asked,looking behind us they were catching up that Kristoff guy was even carrying Olaf. "To your sister in our friend's room." He said running faster,wait my sister in a guys room! "Elsa + a guy's room = boyfriend!" I whispere-shouted.

"Were almost there!" He shouted,i touched the floor and started to run he opened well more like slamed open the door opened,i was right behind him i took a peek at his shoulder,what i saw made me gasp and shocked i can't believe this! Elsa was feeding a guy that has white silvery hair!

She really has a boyfriend! I'm so happy for her,i think I'm gonna faint just thinking about it! I came running to the guy and shaked him from the shoulder.

Jack's pov

Elsa was feeding me again,i can't believe i gave in! Well I'am sick so i can't fight back for a girl that looks so delicate has really strong arms,when she was feeding me the door slamed open we both look at who opened the door.

I saw Flynn and a girl with strawberry blonde hair,she looked shocked for a second and then she came running to me and started shacking me by the shoulder,what's going on? "Anna,what are you doing?!" Elsa shouted in shock.

This so called girl Anna stop shaking me and look at me straight in the eye examing me from head to toe it felt like she was staring right in my soul. Then she let's me go which i fell on bed and she looked at Elsa.

She gave Elsa a thumbs up and winks at her. "I approve!" She shouted,i was confused for a minute,what is she implying about i don't get? "I approve! He's a perfect boyfriend for you!" She shouted looking at me and Elsa.

I was shock,i can't believe this she really thinks that I'm her boyfriend?! I can't believe this after my tempretures gone down,this is girl making my fever come back again!

I sit up and look at her"What?!" i shouted,"Ehh?!" Elsa said with a shock face her faces was bright pink,she's cute when she blush. Ah Jack! Snap out of it! This is not the time for making faces! But she is cute-ugh! if i keep looking at her my fevers coming back.

------------------------------------

Aww it's look like Anna's in the jelsa club bow down to Anna the jelsa ships boss!

I hope you like this chapter and have a great day! Bye!