(Chapter 24) Good morning gone wrong

Jack's pov

I woke up feeling energetic,as yesterdays thing came to my mind which made me blush and smile. I streach my arms and legs and stood up,I did my morning routing and went out. When I was walking down the halls I pass my friends but I greeted them a good morning.

I have a feeling that this is gonna be a great day!

Elsa's pov

I looked akwardly at the uniform that I have to wear,my eye twitch as I look at it,"Um,Mrs. Frost do I really have to wear this?" I asked through the phone,"Why,yes dear! This is are maid's uniform since I was young!" She shouted through the phone which I have to remove the phone away from my ear.

"Why is something?" She suddenly asked,"No! No,nothing is wrong!" I shouted blushing,"Then there should be no problem then." She said,"Oh,I have to go now,Elsa I'll talk to you later." She said in a hurry and turned it off,I sighed

This day is going to be embarrassing.

Jack's pov

I heared them yelling my name so I stoped walking and looked back at them. As they caught up they were panting,"What is it guys?" I asked leaning down at them,"Why are you out of bed?" Flynn asked still panting,"Well I feel better,now. Soooo,I thought I should go out of my room for awhile." I said.

"Jack listen." Kristoff ordered seriously grabing both of my shoulder while I was confused,"Jack,you can't see Elsa,trust me if you see her,you'll regret it and get a fever again." He said,which made me more confused but I din't listen anymore when i heared 'Elsa'.

"Where is she?" I asked,"Jack weren't you listening to what I was saying?!" Kristoff shouted while shaking me by the shoulders,"Yea but I stopped listening when you said 'Elsa'." I said in daze. "Kristoff Elsa brain washed him!" Flynn shouted,"I don't think so Eugene I think Jack is in love with her." Hiccup said which snap me out of my thoughts.

"No I'm don't!" I said getting out of Kristoff's grasp and running to the kitchen while they chase after me shouting:

"Jack you'll regret it!"

"No Jack you're gonna faint!"

"Jack,No! You'll embarrass her!"

What? What is Elsa even doing anyway? Why does it involve her then? I slamed the door to the kitchen my back was agaist the wall as I kept panting and my eyes was closed,I then heared a gasp as I opened my eyes,I was shock.

Elsa was there wearing a maid's uniform holding a tray of food and was blushing red,I examen her from head to toe and I was now blushing.

We just kept staring at each other while Elsa just kept getting redder and redder by the minutes. "Jack!" The others shouted out for me slaming the door open. They were now staring at both of us who was having a staring contest.

Elsa's pov

I can't take it anymore! If they keep staring at me,I'm definatly gonna faint! As in timing Jack fainted,I started paniking and fainted too.