(Chapter 34) A day at the mall

The next day
Elsa's pov

"Hey,Elson! You look like you've done something horrible and that somethings gonna get you,you alright?" I asked. "Gee,Elsa. It's like you're being sarcastic when you explained,how I look today." He said which made me hit him on the arm. "Come on,I came back in your life you just keep hitting me." He said pretending to be hurt. "But I always to this to you when we we're young." I said,pointing. "But really,why do you look like that?" I asked. "Well,I was hoping going to the mall alone and not all of your boss's my family members with me." He said looking at them. "Well,they were planing on going to the mall,they bump into you here and they do know you it's best just to hang with the ones you know." I said.

"You're right about that but I was really hoping finishing this for atleast having time to spare to do stuff." He said. "Come on,Elson. It's probably not that bad." I said in a comforting way,putting my arm around his shoulder. Well,I tryed but I managed! "Easy for you too say,you don't have to go through what I put up against." He said coldly. "Hey,hey,hey! Here comes Snow King which I like to call him Frosty the Snowman!" I said winking at him while smiling. "Nah,you should stop calling me Frosty the Snowman." He said which made me frown. "Why not?" I asked. "You should just call the son if theirs Frosty,he has the last name and everything." He said which made me look at Jack who was talking to his sibling,he does kinda remind me of Frosty.

"Maybe,I should but you were the first person that I called that." I said looking back at him. "Come on,you gave me enough nicknames give atleast to that guy and don't think that sir is a nickname." He said sternly. "I wasn't thinking that but I'm not giving him Frosty the Snowman." I said glaring at him. "Elsa,even if you try looking threatening you still just end up looking like an annoyed doll." He said which made me hit him on the shoulder. "Quit teasing me about those things." I said crossing my eyes annoyed while he laughed at me. Then I heared a ringing sound,I looked at him if it's his and it was,he was holding his phone with an annoyed look,looking at his phone. "Hey,why are you annoyed at your phone,what did it do to you that you would give it that annoyed look." I asked slapping his cheek lightly it was more like a pat on the cheek instead of a slap.

"Atleast,I'm not glaring at it. If looks could kill or break things this thing would have been dead or broken by now." He said. "Now,I need to talk to the devil before the person screams at me in public." He said walking away. I wonder who's this person he's gonna talk too? I'll just ask him later. For now I'll just think of a nickname for Jack.

Jack's pov

I look at the two people that I was annoyed that I was sick at watching them,well I was only annoyed with one of them. I don't even know why I keep watching them do their thing,I'm not sure why I'm disgusted their just talking and having contact with eachother. Just a playful conversation with eachother,that is annoying to me,that's all. I'm going insane just watching these people!

"Jack,are you alright you look annoyed." My little brother Jamie asked which made me lighten up a bit but it wasn't match for the rage I'm going through right now. I just acted I was fine but I wasn't really fine but I don't want my siblings to see me like this. I don't want them to see me like a jealous bastard that's in love with their babysitter that isn't even in a relationship with her and that I hate her childhood friend that she hasn't seen in years. I feel like a horrible person while thinking about that.

"Yeah,I'm fine just thinking about things." I said. "Just thinking real hard,right now." I continued. "You must be since you were standing there for a long time for girls to stare at you and squailing and you don't seem to notice that since it really hurted our ears." Jamie said which made me look around to see girls staring at me from behind my back with weird looks but I'm not sure if those are girls or just girls that are dressed as clowns. "I don't hear no squailing." I said looking back at him. "Yeah because it's over now you hear girls whispering and fighting,right now." He said looking at something. "And have you seen,Elsa?" He asked which made me flinch but I tryed to hide it. "Yeah,I think she's next to the crowd with her old friend." I said trying not to sound like I hate the guy. "Okay and I think you should stick with the others,see ya later!" He said before leaving to go to Elsa.

I look to where he went to see the guy wasn't there,I swear he was there when I was just talking Jamie. The rest of the day we just shopped and he din't show up or was seen for half of the day. It was now 1:00 in the afternoon and he wasn't seen anywhere,Elsa looks worried and was looking for him and she asked me to help her find him and I wanted to say no but I can't say no to that worried and scared face. I just wanted to go home and act like a horrible person.

We looked everywhere and there still no sign of him. "Elsa,we should just go back,he's probably gone back to his place." I said. "No. I know,Elson more then anyone else and he would not just go without anyone knowing and he doesen't want to worry people like this." Elsa said with a worried and stressed look. "Elsa,maybe something came up and he doesen't have time to tell." I said. "Then he would of called me or texted me about it." She said looking at me straight in the eye. "But how would you know that he'll do that with you?" I asked harshly which made me regret it with her shocked expression. "Elsa,I'm-" i tryed to apologize but she cut me off. "No,Jack. I don't want hear any of your excuses about him not telling me. Jack,we have a tight bond together and that bond will last till the end of us." She said with a stern look on her face. I felt my heart crack a little as she said that to me.

"Jack,if you don't want to help me find him then you should of just said 'no' to me. I would of understand but now since you don't want I'll look for him myself." She said not looking at me while saying that.

It's was a moment of silents then she turned around about to walk away but she was stopped by that guy that is holding a paper bag. I heared her gasp in shock as she saw her look a like,she gave the guy a hug and after that hug that felt like forever she pulled away from him while I just watch in silents. "Where have you been? We've been look all over for you." Elsa asked looking at him straight in the eyes with a concerned and worried written all over her face.

"You two shouden't of had." He said but for some reason he looks annoyed,is he annoyed over her or is it something else? "Eh? I still would of looked for you." Elsa said. "No,really but it pisses me off though." He said which made me widen my eyes in shock. Those he really? I saw Elsa steped back a bit. "It pisses me off that a girl as nice as you could look like the devil's daughter." He said while massaging his temples with a still annoyed expression on his face.

"What?" I asked,what he said made me look at him in confused. The devil's daughter? Who could that be? "Huh?" Elsa asked. "It's nothing I lost the woman anyway,I'll deal with her later but I should head home now,I already have the things I need." He said showing Elsa the paper bag with a smile on his face. "Okay,I understand." Elsa said with an understanding smile on her face. "Sorry,I couden't play dress up with you or maid and butler but I'll do that when I'm free." He said and Elsa just nodded. "Okay,bye." He said waving at her and walking away. "Bye." Elsa said waving at him.

After a few seconds she turned around to face me. "Told you." She said with a teasing smile on her face which made me blush a little. This girl get so many mode swings,where does she get it though. "Come on,your family must be worried and it's almost time to go back home." She said walking pass me with a smile on her face but I just stand there in same spot. "Hey,what are you waiting for? Come on!" She shouted looking at me from behind. I look behind her,she had a confused look on her face from a far. She was a bit far from mr but she was close enough for me to see her face and hear her voice,I just stared at her for a few minutes.

I shaked my head to clear my head. "Yeah,I'm coming." I said to her as I started walking up to her while shr just waited for me to come by her side. When I got to her,I looked at her smilling face and passed her walking a head while my hands were in my pockets. "Hey! Wait up." She said catching up going through my side. "Sorry,I was cold to you for a moment back there." She said and I look at her. "It's just Elson is going through a lot that you don't understand so I just want to see if he's alright." She said looking down the floor with a sad frown on her face. "A face could tell a lot you know? It doesen't mean if a person is smiling and cracking jokes most of the time doesen't mean they're always happy or their smile is real." She said looking at me with a serious look on her face. "Heh. Sorry,I get these mood swings most of the time and they appear when I don't really want to talk about somestuff." She said going back to her happy self,rubbing the back of her neck. She does have mood swings.