(Chapter 39) You love her

~~|~~
Elsa's pov

"Is he gonna be alright?" I asked, concerned as I looked at Jack, who was just staring at the window with an expressionless look. Did It hurt, when I called him, cold shoulder?

"He's always been a drama queen with people he really likes, though not with people who he doesn't know and not like." Jason said as he looked at his cousin, he turned back to Elsa with a small smile. "Guess, he really likes you, to show that dramatic side of him."

"I guess so." He never did show me, that side. He just over reacts, is that another quality for being a drama queen? Probably.

"I should get some food for him, I think he just wants to be alone for awhile." He said, before closing the door to his bed room, and leaving me.... infront of this door.... so tempting. He needs, his privacy, I know that, but It's so tempting to open it for me. Elsa, just go away, no one likes you right now! Just go away, It's as easy as lying on something soft, and emmediatly falling asleep.

It has been like this for like 1 minute, yet, It feels like, I've been standing here for an internity.

I then jumped, I lightly squealed as I felt someone touch my shoulder. I heared laughing behind me, I looked at the person, behind me, and saw Elson, standing there.

"Elson, why?!"

"They always say 'hit when the iron's hot!' Well, along those lines, I think, you were so focused on this door, that I thought your soul left you, for a moment in time." He said as I crossed my arms at him.

"Why are you like this, when I'm like this?" I asked.

"You started the war."

I glared at him, while he just smiled down at me. I then sighed.

"I'm just gonna work now, you should just teach Emma, and Jamie how to skate." I said walking away from him.

"They're still in school, so I'll just keep messing with you, until they come back." He said, which made me mentally groan. I love the guy, but he's just annoying sometimes.

Jack's pov

I heared the door opening, I turned away from the window to see Jason.

"Hey, you're awake from your trance." He said as he placed the tray of food on the coffee glass table.

"I'm was awake in the morning."

"With you staring at the window, when she called you, cold shoulder." I din't reply to him, I just turned back to the window. I should of taken my covers, and a tub of ice cream from the fridge, that was suppose to be for my siblings.

Jason's pov

"Do you really think, I'm that cold?" I looked at him with a frown, no wonder she was unsure about it. He never showed, that side torwards her. He was too embarrassed.

"Depends on your mood, and the person you're talking too." I answered. I chuckled a little. "You really do like her, huh?" I asked, which got him off guard, and then looked at me.

"Of course not, I don't like her, well, I do like her, but not as in like-like-" He continued rambling, about him not 'liking' her, like that or something.... I stopped listening after awhile, I kinda wished, I din't mentioned that to him.

'Geez, Jack. Please just stop, It's already obvious enough.' I wanted to say that, but my brain is just tired of listening to him, and listening to him is kinda tiring. I layed down the couch, waiting for me to fall asleep or wait for him to stop with his rambling. Jack voice was kinda nice listen to, as I was about to fall asleep, Jack yelled my name.

"Yes, of course!" I yelled out of no where. I looked at Jack, who had his arm crossed, and giving me, a cold harsh glare. "Um, sorry?"

He sighed.

"Forget it, I'm gonna take a shower." He said, standing up, and walking torwards the bathroom.

"Hey, wait! If you wanted a shower, then why din't you just use the pool?" I asked, which made him stopped him for a moment.

"I wasn't feeling up to it, okay?" He said.

"Atleast eat, before it gets cold." I said. He sat next to me, and started eating. I exited the room. Maybe, I should of told him, Elsa, helped me made it, when she came to see me in the kitchen. Meh, he's probably used to it by now

He really loves her, doesn't he?

~~|~~