(Chapter 31) The new boy

~~|~~
Jack's pov

"Jack, we're having a visitor behave, alright? We don't want, that special guest to run away, and thats also Emma's gift." Dad said, well we have a choice here another babysitter or a boy band.

"And we resently found out that, Elsa can skate which is good but she needed to have a partner." Mom said, now I really want that accident to never happen in my life!

Mrs. Frost's pov

"Wait! Can anyone explain to me what's going on?" The boy asked, looking at us confused with his icy blue eyes that reminded me of Elsa's. "I was just in Japan looking for a kimono for some friends, and all of sudden a guy from behind covered my mouth, and now I'm here." He said as he sat down on one of the chairs.

"Well, when you were in your school years, you're one of the best skaters in your school, am I correct?" My husband asked looking serious.

"Yes, Sir." He said. "But where is this going?" He asked continuing as he looked at us with a suspicious look.

"We want you to teach our daughter how to skate." Henry said.

"Okay, I'll do it." He said, Well that was easy. "Are you sure? Would you still accept it with a partner?" Henry asked. I don't know, why he's saying that, does he want him to not accept this? "Well, that changes everything." He said about to stand up.

"But would you still accept it if that very partner that we assigned is your partner, when you were still a student?" Henry asked.

"Well, of course. She's the only one that kept up with me, and din't bother me with answers." He said, looking down. "It's been so long, since I've seen her." He continued.

"So would you agree if she is your partner?" Henry asked.

"Yes, I will. Look, I don't know if you're playing with me or not, but there's no chance of me seeing her again until the next few years." He said, sternly.

Then someone knocked on the door, and it open we all turned to the door, except the boy.

"I'm sorry, that I was late." As she said, that she turned to the boy who looked shocked to hear the voice. "Elson?" Elsa asked shocked and confused. Then the boy with platium blonde hair looked at Elsa, he stood up and still looking at her with wide eyes.

They looked like they could be twins or siblings or mirrors reflecting one another the only two differences were the height, and that they were the opposite gender. Elsa started smilling and then hugged him tightly.

"Elson!" She shouted as she hug him.

~~|~~

I coudn't believe it as I saw him sitting there in their office, I coudn't believe it that he was right there infront of me. My parents told me that I would marry someone with a high company, I always thought that he would be the one that I marry, but I never did like him like that. I only admire his talents, he was that boy that,  I knew in Arendelle. I met him in the rinked, there I admired his skating.

I know he was a hot headed guy, and acted like he was annoyed at me, but after a few months, he started warming up to me, and we became friends, but he was still a bit cold towards me.

But then, he had to move we din't see eachother after two years, and I was lucky, that I got to move to where he now lived which was here, I was happy about going there to see him again. I did see him again, but he seemed to be more serious, then, before we rarely hang out but we did talk a little. Well, my luck kept coming, I was asigned to be his partner in everything in class so we talked more and hanged out more often.

"Now, I hate to disturb this lovely ruinion, but I think we should atleast let Elson here meet the family." Mr. Frost said pretending to cough.

"Yes, of course." I said, and pulling away with a smile on my face.

"And since this is such a sweet ruinion that my husband ruined you'll just teach our Emma next week." She said as she said 'husband' she glared at her husband.

~~|~~

I knocked on my parents's office and then opened the door.

"Hey, mom have you seen-" I stopped talking as I saw the boy that looked a lot like Elsa, but different heights, and gender.

"Oh, Jack,we were just about to look for you." Mom said with a smile, but I just kept staring at the guy.

"We wanted you to meet, Elsa's childhood friend." Mom said as Elsa hugged the guy's arms smiling.

"This is Elson Winters." Mom introduced.

"He is gonna be your sister tutoriel in skating with Elsa by her side." Dad said. "Elson, this is Jack our son." Dad introduced as he looked at him.

"Hi, nice to meet you." He said, while smiling, and putting his free hand infront of me.

"Yeah, nice to meet you too." I said, shaking it smiling at him.

But I knew that I was not gonna like this guy at all.

~~|~~
Woah! Plot twist! Sorry guys for not uploiding for a long time! When I'm lazy to write, but write something short, I get carried away and that makes almost finish a chapter or complete it.