(Chapter 17) can i go outside?

Jack's pov

My heart was beating this girl thinks I'm dating Elsa,i look back at her she was looking at the girl annoyed but she was pulled by my friends leaving me with this girl that seem to know Elsa we were both staring at the door,"What just happen?" I ask,"I have no idea." She said.

"But since you're my sister's boyfriend and all,my name is Anna." She introducing herself putting her hand infront of my face i took it and shoke it. Wait did she just say sister? "Jack." I said simply,"Okay,Jack since i found out that you're her boyfriend i will not tell my brothers or my parents that you guys are dating eachother." She said winking at me,what have i gotten myself in to?

Elsa's pov

I was man handled by Hiccup,Eugene and Kristoff they took me out of the room they even put a flash light on my face,"Okay,Elsa we know the truth,so just spill it. "Hiccup said lighting the flashlight on my face."But Hiccup i already told you I'm rich,even if i did told you I'm an Arendelle you won't believe me and get that flash light off my face,please." I said I'll answer anything but I'm not answering with that flashlight on my face.

Kristoff took the flashlight and showen Hiccup instead of me. "How come you never told us this?!" Kristoff shouted at him,While they were arguing i sneak in the room without them noticing me. "Oh,Elsa you'rw gonna continue feeding him,huh?" Anna askef me wiggling her eye brows,he went outside ignoring my glare at her,exiting the room.

I sigh i sat next to him,"I'm so sorry about my sister she's just a hopeless romantic even through she has a boyfriend." I explained "It's okay,she was spritely." Jack said,"Hehe,yeah she's always like that even though she's just 18 years-old though." I said Which cause him to chuckle a bit.

"I wish my siblings could be just like yours except the I'll pair you with a great person." He said. "Yeah,she's always like that she has never change,but what did she tell you to do anyway?" I ask leaning closer to his face.

Jack's pov

When she ask me that,she started leaning to my face which cause me to blush and fall on my bed,"You don't have to tell me if you want." She said and pouted when she said that I then sat up and looked at her,"She told me to do it to you and she thinks you're my girlfriend." I said which cause me to blush more.

"She has such a dirty and perverted mind I'm not even sure if she really is my sister sometimes but i do love her." She said looking down at the floor embarrassed by her sister's actions.

I'm having a dirty mind because of you and your sister. I sigh,"Hey can i ask you something?" I asked her grabing her shoulder she look at me,"Can i go outside,please?" I ask she just smiled and nodded.

She took some clothes from my walk in closet and help me put it on and i took my small body bag,We walk outside and i saw the guys arguing about something while Anna was watching them with an annoyed expression.

They didn't notice us which was good because if they saw her holding my hand their gonna tease me and I'm putting my problem on her. "Come on." She whispered to my ear pulled me to the garden.

It was really akward but atleast I'm with her,"You know this would have been beautiful to draw." She suddenly said i look at her as she admired my parent's garden and I looked at the garden she's admiring it was beautiful but not as beautiful as her.

I opened my body bag to see two sketch pads the other one i already use but still has blank pages and i other was for safe keeping,i took out a pencil and gave the pad and pencil to her she gave me a shocked expression,"You draw?" She asked taking the pencil and the sketch pad,i just nodded with a smile

"You're giving this to me?" She said pointing at herself confused i just nodded again,she gave me warm smile,"Thank you,Oliver probably would want a good picture or drawing of this." She said i gave her a confused look,I wonder who's Oliver? "His my older brother." She said and started drawing i just nodded in understanding

I took a pencil and the other pad and drawed with her but unlike her i wasn't admiring the garden or drawing it but I was admiring her.