(Chapter 8) Surprize!!

Elsa's pov

Good thing, Snow din't notice Hiccup's car. If he did he's a goner.

"Soo, what's the surprize? Seems special since you guys din't want to tell me?" I asked, while acting like those sassy girls I saw on movies.

"Ha ha ha! Very funny quit trying to sound like those girls in movies, really it's creeping me out, Els." He told me with a sarcastic tone, which made me pout like a child. He just laughs, and mess up my hair.

"Don't be like that, your surprize is in the living room." He said with a smile in he's face which made me pout and that confused him

"What's wrong, Elsa?" He asked, which caused me to cross my arms, and look a way making a childish look.

"You din't even greet me, and asked how my day was in my first day." I said pretending to act like a child not getting what she/he wants.

That made him chuckle.

Okay, your majssty, I think your surprize will make you forget about that." He said with confident look.

"Oh, really well it better be." I said now I'm acting like myself, when I was a child, and started walking to the living room.

While Snow just followed with a confident look, and was walking proudly. Okay now, I'm just running to the room, while he chasing after me, while laughing.

We finally made it to the leaving room, Ithought we were never gonna make it. But when I saw my surprize that blew my mind I'll let you guess what it is.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

They were my cousins Rapunzel Punzie for short,Merida they were here.

"Oh my gosh! I can't believe you guys are here!" I shouted with happyness, and we hug eachother, like it's been forever.

Well it was only a year through but it still felt like a hundred year.

"We're gonna go now okay, bye." Snow said, while pushing Marshall, and Oliver out the room.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked them.

"What we can't visit our 3 cousins? We rarely see eachother, lass." Merida said with a sarcastic tone.

"Yeah, we can finally hang out with eachother just you, me,  Anna, and Merida for the next month. Don't you want that?" Punzie ask with a sad tone in her voice.

"It's not like that,me and Anna just have... some problems." I told.

"What is it? You can tell us anything." Punzie told me with a comforting smile.

"It's just that Anna is dating someone, and I hardly see her anymore, and I got this babysitting job, and I really want to keep it." I told them.

They look disapointed i can't imagine them planning on what they we were gonna do for the next month,wrong timing.

"If only we can spend more time together." I said with a frown in my face.

I look at Punzie she has that look on her face, when she has crazy ideas then I look at Merida she has her hand up, and mumbling the numbers, and counting down to three.

"Guys, I got a crazy idea!" Punzie Shouted with excitement, while Merida rolled her eyes at her.

"What is it this time, Punzie?" Merida asked her.

"We could come, and go with Elsa and babysit with her that way she can't miss her job, and we could hang out together!" She said that made my eyes round and my jaws drop.

"Punzie, that's a horrible idea what if Mr. Frost won't allow it?!" I shouted at her through she din't seem to fliche.

"Don't worry, Elsie, every thing will be alright will ask mom, and dad to convice him." Punzie said calmly.

"Punzie ,you don't understand I'm working for a wealty family, and they don't know that I'm an Arendelle!" I shouted at her.

"Well, that's problem now, what are we gonna do pretend you're sick?" Merida said sarcastic, Punzie was about to say something but i cut her off.

"No, no, no, no, no. We are not doing that, we're sticking with the old plan, I'm asking permission, and if he says yes you can come with me on tuesday." I said simple as that, I din't want any bad things to happen, and they just nod at me.