(Chapter 35) What are you doing here?!

Back at the mansion
Jack's pov

I looked at the people sitting on the couch,I blinked at them still shocked.

"What the hell are you guys doing here?!" I shouted at the people. (Sorry if thats a curse word,I'll change it if it is)

"Come on,cous! That's mean to say to your cousins." Jackson said acting like he's offended. "Or are you hiding something from us?" Jake said smirking at me which made me blush a little and I widen my eyes in shock.

"What? No way!" I said successfully hiding my shuttering.

"Ohh! Jack has a girlfriend!" Jackie shouted with a smile on her face while pointing at me,childishly. "Or maybe a crush?" Jason asked looking at Jackie. "No,I don't. I don't get why you guys act like the Kangaroo." I said acting like I don't know what their talking about. "Will see about that! Jack,we have the same intrest even Jackie has your touch." Jackson said pointing at Jackie which made me shock,all these things were lies?! After all these years I always thought Jackie was straight!

"Jackie,you liar!" I shouted looking at her shocked expression. "Alright but it was half a lie. I'm both straight and I can be lesbian but I'm sometimes attracted to them,I don't know why though." She said looking down the floor. "Come on,quit shaming the girl,Jack. She's still your cousin no matter what." Jackson said. "I'm not shaming her,I'm only mad at her for not telling me about it." I said,crossing my arms.

"Jack,why are you screaming?" Elsa asked on the otherside of the door,knocking. "Eh? Who's that?" Jackie asked looking at me confused. Jackson then gasped,"You really do have a girlfriend!" He said while smirking at me. "I don't she's just a-" Before I could finish my sentence dad opened the door. "Jack,what is going on here?" Dad asked as he opened the door. He only looked at all of us,more like stared at us and we stared back. "Hey,uncle." They said while waving at him.

"Why are my niece and nephews here?" Dad asked still looking at us. "I have no idea." I said putting my hands in my pant's pockets. "Is it suddenly a crime to just visit our lovely cousin?" Jackson asked sarcastically. "Is anything wrong,honey?" My mom said coming inside the room standing beside him. "Hey,Aunt Emily." They said in unison. "Why are you all here?" She asked with surprized expression. "We thought about Jack and mom and dad are always busy. So we decided to visit our dear cousin." Jason said acting all sweet. "And besides in almost our little cousins graduation." Jason said "Is everything all right?" Elsa asked coming in to the room with a concerned look on her face. Well,this is where I go through hell. My cousins just looked at her in shocked expression and blushing faces. "Jack,you said you din't have a girlfriend or a crush,right?" Jason suddenly asked. This is worser then I expected,"Don't even think about hitting on her." I said glaring at him. "I'm taking that as a yes." He said still staring at her with the others. "Who's she?" Jake asked,I heared my father sighed sounding frustrated. "This is Elsa,she's our maid." Dad said putting his hand on her shoulder looking at my cousins with a serious look on his face. "She's for the children and no touching the young girl,you could give her task but not what you are thinking about right now." He said sounding like a protective father. He is a father but he sounds like Elsa's his own daughter. "Yes,sir." They all said saluthing to him acting like soldiers while smiling childishly. "I mean it." He said seriously. Dad is a nice guy but he could be very scarey when he's serious even though he doesen't try to be.

"She hasn't been in a relationship before and I don't you all to scare her and take he first kiss away." He said,he really sounds like her father right now. "But I've been kissed before." She suddenly said which made my eyes widen my eyes looking at her so did my cousin with the same expression. "What?" I asked making sure if I heared wrong. "I've been kissed before." She said like it was no big deal. I felt like fainting a again,"By my mom." She said which made stare at her then I sighed in relief while closing my eyes. Putting my hand where my heart is at my chest feeling my heart beat fast. I openned my eyes again to see Jake staring at me as if I was insane or grown another head. "What are you looking at? Is there something on my face?" I asked touching my face to see if I have something on my face. "No,it's nothing,I just thought I saw something." He said. He knows,was it that obvious that he'd know just by looking at me? Heh,I really am horrible at lying and keeping secrets. I can't even keep my own secrets.

"Now,you could go now,Elsa. Theres nothing for you to do here for now." Dad said while Elsa just nodded in respounce leaving the room. "Now. I don't really want any of you touching our maid,that means you too,Jack." Dad said which shock me. "But dad I haven't done anything to her!" I defended myself as I look at him in shock. "And I hope that stays that way until I change my mind." Mom said. Is my parents brainwash or just know that I have a small (big) crush on her? I guess I can't know until I hear them talking about it or they just tell me about it.

But I could still go to dreamland still though. "Jack,you better not be think dirty thoughts right now." Jake said. "I'm not you,idiot!" I shouted at him.

Sometimes we get along and sometimes we don't and sometimes were rivals with eachother. I guess,God just wants to make this competition more difficult. But I'm not losing to my cousins. "Jack,you're not thinking this as a competition are you?" Jackie asked looking at me confused. "No way!" I said. "That better be,remember what uncle said." Jason said.

But even though we almost look alike or are cousins. We still fight for what we want.

(Jackie,Jackson,Jack,Jake and Jason)

(Best cousins forever and will believe eachother no matter what)

We love eachother but I love her more. I can't believe I'm betraying my family just for this.
"Jack! Quit saying those stuff! You're freaking us out." Jason said. "Shut up and forget I said anything!" I said.