(Chapter 23) Did she really?

Elsa's pov

His so peaceful i thought while looking at the sleeping boy on the bed,he looks like a cute little boy when he sleeps,i took my bag on the nightstand my shift was over so it was time to go home.

When i was about to walk to the door to exit but then I heared a groan and someone grabing my hand,i looked at Jack. "Please don't go." I heared him mummble in his sleep,I looked at him shock and confused he reminds me so much of...no.

I wanted to leave the room but my body is controling me again,I look at Jack one more time,oh no I'm having those visions again when i see teenagers or adults children! I saw a child sleeping peacefully,i then kissed him on the cheek and then left the room.

I went to the kitchen and i was surprized by someone giving me a bear hug which made it almost difficult to breath. "Rapunzel,you're chocking her!" Merida shouted at Rapunzel who ignored her and continued hugging me,her grip was tight it wasn't that tight so i can breath a little more.

I sighed in relief when Merida started pulling Rapunzel off me,I looked at the others they looked like there trying there best on not to laugh at us.

Jack's pov

I felt something collide my cheek,i opened one of my eye to see Elsa kissing me then she walked out the room with me blushing like crazy then i felt something down my nose,i sigh not again,i grab a tissue next that was on my left nightstand.

I wipped the blood off,did she really kiss me or was it just a halucination or maybe I'm still asleep dreaming! I pinch myself on the arm and flince,"Okay not a dream." I mummbled to myself,"But I'm having trouble believing she kissed me." I mummbled.

I sighed and fell on my bed back first train of thought coming to me.

Does she really love me?

------------------------------------
Sorry that it was short but atleast there was a weird kind of kiss,right?