(Chapter 2) Meeting my boss' family.

Elsa's pov

I got out of Snow's car. I was a few blocks away from the mansion. I wasn't allowed to park in front of the mansion, and If Mr. Frost saw the car, and saw me come out of it, he'll get suspicious, and probably fire me If he finds out. But my brother has to escort me there, and pick me up.

We were finally there it was a walk there though And we were just in front of the gate. When, Snow, was about ring the door bell he stop.

"Elsa, are you sure about this? I mean you don't have to do this." He said worried of what might happen to me. I sigh.

" Snow theres no turning back now my hearts telling me that this is my place." I said with my independant voice.

"It's just I have a bad feeling. I know you don't like us worried. But promise us that you won't fall in love." He said with worry in his faces.

"I promise, and I will not break this promise." I said, while my hand is raised. "Okay, If this is, what you want." He said, while smiling at me, and petting my head. Then he ring, the door bell.

There was sounds coming from the gate, and the small gate burst open. I saw an old woman with a annoyed look on her face. We were staring at the woman.

"What do you want!" She shouted starteling me and my brother.

"I-I'm here to babysit." I said with a shaky voice, and stuttered a bit. I was starting to think twice about this.

Then me, and my brother heared a shout.

"Mom! What are you doing?" Me and my brother look to where the shout came from it came from Mr. Frost. Then he notice the two of us, and lighten up, and push the lady that seems to be his mother inside, and came back from inside.

"I'm so sorry about my mother Ms. Winters. She's just stressed about Jackson." He said. I then became curious about this, Jackson, I've never heard about him before. All i know is Emma, Jamie and sophie.

Snowfall's pov

The name Jackson made me, get to my over protective mode. It's like this Jackson is gonna be troubling Elsa with her work. I had to ask who this Jackson is.

"I'm sorry, but who is this Jackson?" I asked him, sounding a bit suspisioness.

"He's my oldest son, and you must be Ms. Winters boyfriend." He asked. My eyes became wide with shock. "No!" Me, and Elsa said the same time.

"We're quadruplets the others are home. Busy doing their things." Elsa said explain to him that we are not in a relation ship.

"I'm sorry." He apologized.

"It's ok. Elsa I'm going home, the other are probably waiting for me." I said. She just nodded.

"See you at seven." I said then kissed her at the forhead. I then walk passed, my car pretending that wasn't my car until they left inside. 'I hope she's ok.' I thought

Jack's pov

We din't need a babysitter or anything. There's me, and my friends. If only grandma thinks were resposible.

"Jack, calm down. Look at the brightside, the girl's probably beautiful, and kind." Flynn tryed to comfort me.

"Flynn, how can I calm down knowing, that guy is probably gonna steal my place as number 1#!" I shouted going to the staircase to go down to kitchen.

But I stopped walking. I can't believe it he/she is already here. I know, because I hear talking  down the stairs, and my siblings peeking out the balcony.

"What are you three looking at?" I questioned.

"It's the new babysitter." Jamie said, like he was in a trance. something was wrong with him/her.

"She's beautiful, and she look's kind." Emma said complamenting her. I was shock to hear that i thought that there was problem with her.

"Yeah. Sophie really wants to meet her."

"What?" I saw Sophie, going near her. I don't want her to meet my siblings. I'm gonna make her gone in our life. But i have to get Sophie, before she tugs that woman's skirt.

I finally scoop her in my arms before she tug her skirt. But dad saw me behind her. "Jack Overland Benette Frost!" Father shouted. Oh God he's really pissed off it's all over his face. Then the girl turned around we were face to face, now. I was so close to her face.

She was the most beautiful girl, I have ever seen. Her hair looks so soft and was in a messy braid , her eyelashes was thick , her eyes look like look deep sea when it's frozen, her lips were pink, but it look so realistic, It look so kissable. She was wearing a white botton up long sleeve, a blue skirt that ends above her knees, and white flats. There's only one thing, that came in my head when I saw her. Theres one word to describe her; beautiful.

I was just stairing at her. But something liquidy came out of my nose. Then, Iheard a voices calling my name, and the word 'sir'. Then darkness.