(Chapter 36) This is going to be intresting

The next day
Jack's pov

I sighed in frustration in my room. Why do they have to be here? I know, I loved them, but I don't want them to have her. What am I gonna do now? I heared a knock on my door, I really don't care, who it was right now. So, I just stayed silent knowing, it was wrong of me, but I don't feel like talking right now. The door then opened, but I just ignored it and just kept thinking about it.

"Hey! You do know, it's rude to pretend not, like there's no one in your room?" I widen my eyes as I heared the feminine voice from behind me.

"Elsa." I said.

"Yes, my name is Elsa. Why are saying my name like that like you forgot about me?" She asked, lowering her voice a little.

"It's nothing, I was just thinking." I said, not daring to turn around to face her.

"Just thinking? What are you thinking about?" She asked walking up to me the small heels on her shows made a small sounds as she walked forward torwards me. I'm just thinking about how I'm jealous, and frustrated about my cousins liking you.

I was silent for a moment not giving her an answer for atleast 3 minutes.

"Oh, I'm sorry. You don't have to tell me,it's must be private and not be told to people,sorry about that." She said with an apologetic tone.

"No, it's not that private. I'm just thinking about my cousins being here that's all." I said standing up and looking back at her. She was bowing down to me, and once I said she glanced at me a little, and regain back to her posture with a smile on her face.

"Is that so?" She asked, and I just nodded at her. "Oh, they're really nice but your father said some of them are somewhat flirty, but I think they're just being nice to me." She said with a questioning look on her face.

"They gave me a small task, and doesen't order me to much and they say nice things about me." She said with a wide on her face.

"Is that so? What kind of nice things did they say about you?" I asked, trying my best not to sound rude or mad.

"Well, they said, I was beautiful, and cute to be a maid. I think they really like me, don't you think?" She asked, I mentally sighed. You have no idea they probably love you already. Then her smile drop to a frown. "Is something wrong? Did I say something that made you upset?" She asked frowing at me like a child.

"No, it's nothing." I said smilling at her but she still continued to frown.

"Are you sure?" She asked, her voice showing she clearly was worried.

"Yes, I'm positive." I said, which made her smile a little.

"Well, if you say so." She said, putting her hands behind her back, and looking away from me.

"Do you need anything or any help?" I asked her, trying to change the subject.

"No, not really. I just came here to see you, since I din't see you, since breakfast, and I was worried." She said looking back at me which made blush a little.

"You came just, because you were worried about me?" I said, rubbing the back of my neck, while blushing, and she just nodded with a smile on her face.

"Don't you want to spend sometime with your cousins in the living room?" She asked with a confused expression on her face.

"I guess, I do." I said, rubbing the back of my neck again and sat down.

"What do you mean 'I guess'?" She asked, which made me confused. "Come on,they told me that they haven't seen you for 3 years now! You can't be serious with that 'I guess' thing'." She said like it was really important to her.

"Come on, you really have to go see them right now,they've been asking me where you've been." She said, grabing my hand, and pulling me out the door her hand tightly grasping my hand, like we were falling down the sky or from a broken bridge.

In the living room

"Where's Elsa? She was gone for so long." Jason whined as he puts himself in an upside down position on the couch, making his face go red, and light headed.

"Jason, don't be an idiot, and do that. Go back to your normal position." Jackson scolded.

"What if I said no?" Jason said crossing his arms while turning his blood rushing through his head.

"Okay, then it's not our fault if you died." Jackson said, while Jason just turned red in the same position.

"I'm bored alright? Could we just go look for her?" He asked as he turned red by the minute.

"Do you have a death wish Jason?" Jake asked as he looked at his cousin's red face. They then heared the door opening and a gasp.

"Jason why are you like that?" Elsa asked in shock as he saw him red upside down, and ran over to him and adjusted him. "You could have killed yourself." Elsa scoulded in a worried tone.

"Yeah, but to tell you the truth, I'll die for you." Jason said while putting his finger on her chin. "Oh, now that's sweet, and cute of you, but I don't think, I'll need someone to die for me now. I'd feel so sad." She said with a small smile.

"Now, where did you go?" Jackie asked as she proped her arm up.

"I was with your cousin. You've been asking where he is so I decided to look for him and bring him here." She said as she put her hands behind her back with a smile.

"So then where is he?" Jake asked, as he looked around to see no one beside her. Elsa sighed, and looked at the slighly opened door.

"He better not have gone back to his room again." She mumbled to herself in a low threatening tone. "Excuse me for a moment." She said, back to her sweet tone, and running out the door looking for Jack.

"Heh, Jack really does love her." Jackie commented, as she kept staring at the opened door.

"Yeah,he ran away just so he wouden't see us going near her." Jason said.

"But it would be fun to watch him, like this all the time." Jackson said with an amused smile, and they all nodded in agreement.

Meanwhile

"He's right this is going to be an amusing love story don't you think,honey?" A woman with brown long hair asked as she looked at her husband. "Yes but they'll find out soon about her. She's just to trusting to tell and naïve about love." He said. "Though I wonder what those two love birds will say about this? You know them they're very protective about her." She said as she pours herself some red wine and another glass. She picks them up and gave him the glass of wine. "But then what id they're not ment to be?" He asked as he took the wine. "Then they're not but then we might have to bring our son in thearpy for awhile." The woman said as she drinks the wine and the man just nodded as they just watched the scenes on every screens.