(Chapter 41) Developement

~~|~~

I just stared out of the window, when we got in the car. I stayed quiet as I din't really want to talk about it. No wonder, men just fumble on the ground, when the garter belt was going to be thrown.

She looked like Elsa only with black eyes and blue high lights on her hair. It wasn't strange really, people have their look a likes, I met a person who looks almost like me, so I guess it's not really strange for me.

When we got back home, I emmediatly walked to my room without a single word to my family, I din't want my siblings teasing me about what happened. When I got in my room, I fell on my bed as I just wanted to sleep the memory from my mind away.

Besides I'm not the only one, who was in the same scenerio. I fell asleep after awhile of thinking about it.

~~|~~

My face was burning hot as I hid under the covers. I din't bother to change my clothes, when we got home, I emmediatly went to my room, so I could atleast be alone with myself and maybe fall asleep with no problem.... but I feel like that isn't gonna happen any time soon.

I then sat up and hit myself on the cheeks.

"Come on, Elsa! You've been in more imbarrassing situations! Why are you getting so worked up with a guy that you know putting a garter belt on you.... infront... of so many... people." Elsa's voice slowly died down with a frown on her face and was blushing brightly. She then started laughing. "That's it! I'm just embarrassed that a guy touched me infront of so many people! How could I not have known of this before?!"

Her laughter died down, but a small smile was still plastered on her face as she thought about the embarrassing moment.

"Don't worry, Elsa. You're just embarrassed." Her mind then trailed torwards the times were Elson would touch her in figure skating, when they were performing. Before Elsa could hit herself for bringing back her confliction, a soft familiar knock was heard on the door, which slightly startelled the platinum blonde haired girl.

Elsa stood up from her bed, the thought was still in the back of her head ready to come back, when she was done with talking to her sister about something she came to her for, but she was wrong with thinking if that thought, when she opened the door.

Anna fell down on her sister, which made the older girl almost fall to the ground, but was able to regain her balance, before falling over.

Elsa was about to over react and ask her sister what was her deal, but stopped when she noticed her grip on her shouldrs tightened on her shoulders, looking like she was searching for some kind of support.

"Hey, is something wrong?" Elsa asked softly as she hugged the girl back. Anna did not respound to her, but she just shook her head 'no'.

"Could I maybe sleep here?" Anna asked in a soft tone as she gripped onto her sister as if her life depended on it.

"Of course, you can." Elsa said as she lead her sister to the bed. Anna sat down on the bed with her head slightly bowed down. "Are you sure everything is alright?" Elsa asked again with concern and worry lacing her voice as she kneeled down on the floor for them to look at eachother on the face.

Anna then burst down crying and sobbing as she hugged her sister tightly, which made Elsa hugged back, patting her on the back and hushing softly at Anna and saying comforting words.

~~|~~

"Ah, you're here, again?" A familiar voice ringged in Anna ear as her eyes narrowed down. She really din't want to put up with her happy facadé, she just wanted to be alone at the moment.