(Chapter 11) does he always act like that?

Elsa's pov

I laughed really hard his face was much redder then before. "Quit it!" He shouted,this guy is really weird,"I'm sorry,sorry!" I apologized in bitween my laughter. I calm down a little,"Sorry,I'm gonna cook for the children before they come home." I said,then he just went back to bed.

I exited he's room with my bag in my hand,i went to the kitchen and saw Kristoff,Hiccup and pff-Eugene. I put my bag in the kitchrn isle. "Hey,Elsa what are you doing here?" Eugene ask,"Well Mr. Fitzherbert i work here and I'm making lunch for the children." I said empasizing the Fitzherbert.

"Ohhhh. You just got owned by a girl! Give me five!" Kristoff said hands up,while Eugene was jaws were wide open and he glared at Kristoff. I high five while Eugene rolled his eyes,"Great,a girl that talks like Kristoff!" He said sarcasticly,"And what does that mean,Eugene?" Kristoff ask.

And they started arguing and Hiccup just kept silent,i just ignored them and started cooking the childrens food and mine. I finished cooking and it was spaghetti I'm not in the mood to eat anything but i have to so i just ate a grilled cheese.

I finish eating and realized that they were still fighting,i sat next to Hiccup since he was now watching them fight now. "Soo how did it go?" He ask suddenly,"What do you mean?" I asked confused,"You babysitting,Jack?"He asked looking curious.

"Well it kinda went well,it was just... weird." I said,"What do you mean by weird?" He asked me confused,"Well he was getting redder when i do something his parents said i should do." I said,looking down at floor. "Hey,Hiccup can i ask you something?" I asked,"Well,since you did answer my question,sure you can." He said,i nodded.

"It's about your friend,Jack." I said,then he started to panic,"What did something happen to him?!" He ask shouting at me while shaking me by my shoulders,he shouted really loud that Kristoff and Eugene stopped fighting and look at us confused.

He stoped shaking me and apologized to me sitting down. "So waht do you want to ask me about,Jack?" He said looking at me nervously. "No nothing bad happen to him,guys." I said trying to calm them down,they sighed in relief.

"It's about how he acts. Does he always act like that?" I asked them,they look at eachother and then back at me,"What do you mean?" Kristoff ask. "He acts like a weirdo,he's fun to hang out with and talk to him. It's just He seems to have change emotions?" I asked them.

"What Jack a weirdo,we know Jack since we were in kinder garden!" Eugene said,wow he's terrible liar. "Well if you say so. But i still think that you should check him out. While i feed the children." I said while hearing a click. The children must be here.

Kristoff's pov

"Yeah will check him out." I said,we were now walking to Jack's room and knock at he's door,i opened the door to see Jack taking a nap. "I don't think we should wake him up,guys." I said,"Come on Krissy,were already here." Eugene said.

"Well if your so confident so why don't you wake him up!" I shouted at him,"I'm not gonna wake him up!" He shouted back to me,"Why are you two shouting?!" Jack shouted while throwing a pillow at each of us.

Me and Hiccup doged ours but Eugene din't,i started laughing like crazy rolling in the floor,i suddenly felt a soft thing hit my face and i saw Eugene smirking,"Oh this means war!" I shouted throwing him a pillow,while Hiccup was talking to Jack.

Jack's pov

I notice Flynn and Kristoff having a pillow fight it sounds so much fun but I'm stuck here in bed for the rest of the day. "Jack,Elsa said you were acting weird arond her is something wrong?" Hiccup asked,why would he answer such a ridiculus question?

"What my parents were the ones acting weird making her do embarrassing things." I said annoyed,"What kind of embarrasing things?" He ask raising his eye brow,"I don't want talk about it." I said quickly blushing.

"Fine I'll just ask her." He said,"okay,you do that." I said. I'm really not in the mood to tell him those stuff.