(Chapter 22) What a weird day to start off

Jack's pov

"What do you mean I'm all alone?!" I shouted to the phone that was on speaker.

"Sorry son, but your siblings are with some friends, and were in a bussiness trip." Mom said sadly.

"But you're not alone, there is your friends, your family that is coming tommorow, and Elsa." When dad said her name, I felt my cheeks heat up.

"And she said she was bringing some new friends, too! Isn't that exciting?" Mom asked, even though I don't see her face, I know she's smiling.

"Yeah, but wheres grandma?" I ask rubbing the back of my neck, I haven't seen her in awhile now.

"Yes, shes with us." Dad said, I then heared her old, amd raspy voice.

"Come on, I'm not that slow." She gets to come, and I don't! In her age, she should stop coming on bussiness trip with mom, and dad!

"Hey Jack!" Flynn shouted, my name slaming the door open with the others behind him, and running next to me.

"Guess what!" He shouted leaning up to me which i back up a little.

"What?" I ask while rolling my eyes.

"Your princess is back." He said in a teasing manner, and wiggling his eye brows, which made me blush, and hit him with my pillow on the face.

"You shut up, Eugene!" I said looking at him slowly then glaring at him, he then backed away a little, then I heared a knock on the door, we tilted our heads to the door the creaked open.

"Hello sir, how are you feeling." She said, closing the door behind using her back, since she was holding a tray, and she went to sit on a chair next to my bed.

"Fine." I said, simply. Not looking at her

"Oh, by the way if you guys go to the kitchen and saw two girls there. They're with me." She said with a small smile on her face and putting the tray on my nightstand.

"Okay, we're going to the living room, kay?" Kristoff said, walking out the room with Hiccup, and Flynn.

I sighed, they left me, again, but I don't mind each day, I got used to her doing these weird things to me. There was a moment of silents between us, but was broken by Elsa putting her back palm on my forehead.

Which made my blush, whenever she touches me, I lose myself, her touch was cold, but warm. She smiled.

"You're getting better now you'll be fine next week or so." She said, taking her hand back.

You sound like a doctor." I said then chuckled.

"Where did you get that from?" I asked, looking at her at the eyes. It was mezmerizing, I feel like, I could stare at the all day.

Elsa's pov

I don't know why, but Jack has been more sweet, and nice to me then his friends, I wonder why though? He's probably just a gentleman or maybe, he's just, like that with girls.

"Well, I guess i got it from my mom." I said cluthing my skirt, I was so shy to tell anyone about my past, and It's stuck with me, even though It's a small or un important detail from my memory, I still get shy, embarrassed, and uncomfortable.

"Oh, does your mom work on an hospital?" He asked i felt my cheeks hit up, it's coming back!

"Well, she's a doctor actually." I said, looking down on the floor trying to hide my blush. I don't get it, why i still blush, when I tell someone about my life or family! "I wonder how the others are?" I asked, myself."Before, I forget, it's feeding time." I said taking the plate of pancakes and knife and fork,and started feeding him.

Hiccup's pov

"Merida! Help me out, please!" This blonde girl shouted trying to get out of Flynn's grasp, Me, Kristoff, and the so called Merida were watching, those two, then the girl, then hit Flynn with a frying pan that appeared out of no where.

"Wohoo! This is fun,I'm glad that Elsa said yes." She shouted, having a small dance party for herself, and I guess only for herself.