Chapter 39: Forgive.

*Yale’s POV*

Binasa ko ulit yung Notebook na binigay sa akin ni Ludwig.  Hindi ko pa rin alam kung bakit ginagawa lahat ito ni Ludwig.

“Are you ready to move on?”

“If yes, please write the informations needed inside the notebook. Otherwise, leave it unattenDEAD.”

“I, Yale Salvacion, am ready and willing to forget my feelings for my ex, Frederick Peter Jhon Mercado Jr. Signed by: Yale Salvacion

On the fourth page of the notebook, it says:

DON’T TURN THE NOTEBOOK IF NOT YET FINISH. OTHERWISE, THE EXAMINATION IS CONSIDERED FAILED.

I again scanned the notebook and the fifth page says:

“Write the first thing that you want to forget about your ex. Ready?”

Test 1: I WANT TO FORGET THE DAY WE MET.

Nagkakilala kami ni Fred dahil sa hat at the Magtahan St. Hindi ko pa rin makalimutan how joyful I was. Sa sobrang joy ko, hindi ko nabalik yun. Hanggang sa nakalimutan ko na yun dati ibalik.

“Meeting the one you have loved once is one of the most special things in life. But when you start attaining pain from that someone, the most special thing becomes no sense.”

“Dear Notebook, alam ko mahirap yung ginawa ko. Sinunog ko yung hat kung saan yun yung dahilan kung bakit kami nagkakilala. Pero mas mabuti siguro yun. Ngayon hindi ko alam kung nabawasan ba yung feeling ko kay Fred o hindi. Basta, bahala na..”

I again scanned the notebook..

Test 2: The day he broke up with her girlfriend just for me..

Oo, sobrang guilty ako sa mga nangyari. Parang sinulot ko yung boyfriend ng bestfriend ko. Ang selfish ko that time cause I came to the point of focusing of what I must have felt over Lyndsay’s.

“You’ll never get what you really deserve if you remain attached to what you’re supposed to let go of.”

Dear Notebook: Nakakainis. Ang sakit sakit pala kapag ikaw yung nanakit mismo sa sarili mo by remembering something that hurt you so much. Bumabalik din yung guilt. Nakakaiyak! Leshe! Nakisabay pa yung epal na ulan.

Test 3:  The things he did when he started courting me..

I actually felt I was a lady.. a Maria Clara in the modern society. I felt how happy I was having Fred. The special things that a man could ever give to his woman were introduced to me by Fred. Ang sarap sa feeling.

“At some point, you’ll have to realize that some people can stay in your heart, but not in your life.”

Dear Notebook: Ang saya maaalala at mapuntahan ulit yung mga napuntahan namin ni Fred dati.. Ganun pa din yung feeling kaso I realized I need to let go of those..

Test 4: The day we become official.

The happiest and special moment in my life was during when the Princess was loved by the Prince. I was just Yale Salvacion.. but Fred made me feel that I was Cinderella or Snow White either.

Letting go doesn’t mean that you don’t care about someone anymore. It’s just realizing that the only person you really have control over is yourself. - Deborah Reber

Dear Notebook. Yung naging kami ni Fred, yun pa rin pala yung pinakamasayang araw sa buhay ko. Kaso kailangan ko palang i-let go yun no? Sorry Yale ha? Masakit pero kailangan mong masanay.I think I’m not yet forgetting the feelings, hindi ko nga alam kung nabawasan o nadagdagan e. Haaay. I just feel sorry about myself. Ang tanga tanga kong tao.