Chapter 12: When the mortal enemy sings.

*Louie’s Point of View*

1.       Make a girl remember you the first time.

E hindi na ata ‘to mahirap? Diba nakabanggaan ko siya sa may pathway at nakaaway ko sa bench?

2.       Act like your bestfriends.

What? Mahirap ata ‘to?! We can never act like we’re bestfriends nor a “friend”.

3.       Do something special that she will remember the most.

Special? Pwede ba awayin na lang? Haha.

4.       Ask her for a date.

Aawayin ko siya tapos ide-date ko siya? SERYOSO ba to Lyndsay?

5.       Always smile and make her feel happy even things never go right.

Hindi naman mahirap ngumiti e. Pero sa kanya? Mukhang kukulo yung dugo ko.

6.       Be a better man that will help her overcome her feelings with her previous relationship.

Can I? How should I? Mukha kasing mahirap ‘tong #6. I’ve never been a perfect man.. or better.

7.       Let her say that she loves you. Don’t ask.

Nako, how would a mortal enemy tell me that she loves me? Ano yun? The more you hate the more you love?

8.       Introduce her to your parents.

Pwede ba guardian na lang? Wala akong parents. Never ko pa nga nakita yung Daddy and Mommy ko. And paano ko siya ipapakilala sa Tita and Tito ko? ano yun? Tito/Tita, ito po si Yale, dakila kong kaaway.

9.       Let her introduce you to her parents.

As what? As a mortal enemy? Seriously? Parang hindi ko ata kayang humarap no. First time ko yun gagawin if ever.

10.   Be her boyfriend.

Nevermind Louie!

Mapapasubo ata ako dito sa mission na ‘to. Kung hindi ko lang kasi gusto si Lyndsay, hindi ko ‘to gagawin sa bestfriend niya.. or on the second thought, sa isang babaeng hindi ko alam kung mapagtitiisan ko.  I closed the notebook.

I like Lyndsay, the first time we met, iba na yung naramdaman ko. I didn’t also consider my old feelings with Steph, my ex girlfriend who I haven’t had the chance to see after she died from car accident. I didn’t even see her body, nor her parents did. Still, they look for justice. And I’m so guilty thinking that I didn’t make any effort to find my long-lost ex-girlfriend.  My ex-girlfriend who made me feel I was worthy on my own, but still my love for her wasn’t that enough to supply what she really wanted. We cooled off. But after that night of arguments,  they say she was involved in an accident. If you’re gonna ask me if I still love Steph, of course, but it’s not like how I used to. I already did overcome my feelings for Steph, but I still care. I actually let the feelings go.. And probably I’m starting to like Lyndsay. And now this girl I like, pushes me to help her bestfriend to move on over her ex? What the hell. I just agreed upon the “contract” because I couldn’t resist. Because I like Lyndsay, who I used to call Yale Salvacion.

After that long realization, my mind and my body have then embodied me. LOL. Haha. Nagising na ang aking diwa mula sa malawakang pagiisip. Okay, sabi ko, I’ll try. Gusto ko din naman yung may thrill. Isa pa, mukhang interesado sa akin si Yale. Haha.

I’ll be the handsome Mr. K for her. K for Kissable.:)” Message sent.

Instead of waiting for her response, nilagay ko na sa bag ko yung mga damit ko. My camera and isang spray. Isang pesticide yun panlaban sa mga gagamba. Takot na takot kasi ako dun. Haaay. I remember when I was still a kid, I used to play spider with a girl, pero pumasok sa tenga ko. Kagagawan niya kasi yun e. That time, I promised that I would no longer be playing with her. I was rushed to hospital by my Tita and Tito. That time don ako napamahal sa Tita and Tito ko, nagagalit pa kasi ako dati sa kanila because they didn’t want me to go home for my real mom. They promised me that I gotta see my mom kung hindi na daw ako magiging pilyo, and they succeed. Until now, they still don’t grant their promise for me.