Chapter 8: LET'S PARTY!

Bella's POV

We sat around as the boys threw around ideas on what we should do today. "What about the beach?" I asked since we where in LA and it was like 105 degrees outside. "Sounds great!" The boys agreed and Ashton commented "everyone go get changed and we'll go!" everyone ran off to their room. I laughed and walked to the room I shared with Mikey. Michael had already changed "oh I went through your bag and picked out that navy blue bikini that's on the bed." He informed and I looked at him angered that he went through my bag. He had seen all of my bras and panties. "I'm sorry" he apologized and I looked at him again with anger in my eyes. He started to tickle me, "MIKEY STOP!" I pleaded through fits of laughter from the both of us. "NOT UNTIL YOU FORGIVE ME!" He yelled over my laughter. "FINE I FORGIVE YOU" I huffed and he stopped, walking out of the room proudly. I changed into the bikini he had set out for me and put on a slip over it. As I walked out of the room I heard a scream. I looked down the hallway to see a door had been opened and a laughing Calum walked out of the room. The door slammed, it was Luke and Emily's room. I waited till she came out, she looked furious. "What happened?" I asked "Calum walked in and I had my top on but not my bottoms luckily he only saw my booty" she replied and frowned. "It will be alright we will get revenge." I told her and stroked my imaginary mustache. Emily was wearing her teal triangle bikini. Leslie came out of her room and looked at us, she was wearing her blue cheetah print bikini. "What's was that scream?" She asked looking towards Emily "Calum walked in on her and saw her butt" I explained "we are gonna get revenge" she giggled quietly making sure none of the boys heard. The three of us walked down the stairs and looked at the boys who where sitting on the couch looking at Emily. I stepped in front of her but she quickly ran off. "She has a really nice ass" Calum commented and I scoffed walking the way Emily walked off with Luke quickly after me. We looked around the back area where she had walked off to. "Em?" Luke spoke behind me. I heard a groan from above I looked up and there was Emily sitting on the roof. How she got up there I have no idea but she did somehow. Luke and I looked around and found a latter which Luke picked up and brought over closer to Emily. When we got up Emily wasn't crying she was laughing. "You guys didn't need to come after me it's only to seem that I'm upset with Calum." She informed us and we laughed "we are getting revenge on Calum by the way but you can't tell anyone Lucas!" I glared at him "I'm not I promise" he promised and we all stepped down the latter and back to the group. "Let's get going." Leslie spoke up and we all walked out to the van that had been parked outside waiting for us.

Leslie POV

At the beach

We found a spot and set out towels down in the soft sand. Emily, Bella and I took off our slips, and laid down on our towels soaking in the sunlight. The boys threw off their shirts and ran to the water splashing around like 5 year olds. I laughed and opened up my magazine and began reading "Oo Louis Tomlinson got a girl pregnant" (I know this is now but so what)  I spoke "psh if she is, she is having Harry and Louis's baby" Bella said "yea Larry is real!" Emily yelled and everyone looked at us. We laughed and I continued to read. "Hello?" I heard a voice speak. I took off my sunglasses to see a gorgeous girl she was dark skinned and had jet black hair. "Hi!" I smiled  "I'm Sydney and I'm a huge fan of 5sos they are my idols" she spoke and I nodded "HEY BOYS!" I yelled at the boys and the girl shrieked "wait they are here?" She shouted and I nodded. The boys looked in our direction "COME HERE!" I shouted and Sydney looked at me in shock. The boys quickly ran towards us shaking off the water. "Hey!" Bella shouted at them and they laughed "what did you need?" Luke asked looking at us. "Well this is Sydney and you guys are her idols." I informed them pointing towards Sydney. "Who's your fav?" I whispered and she giggled quietly "Ashton" she said a little louder than her giggle. "Well let's get some pictures" Ashton smiled walking towards Sydney. Sydney handed me her phone and Ashton wrapped  his arms around her waist kissing her cheek. I quickly took the picture "okay the rest of you get in there." I demanded and they did. I took the picture and handed her phone back to her. "How about you hang out with us for the rest of the day?" Ashton asked and she looked at him in shock and nodded. "Great! You can bring your stuff over here we where all about to get in the water." Emily informed her and she walked off grabbing her stuff and setting it up next to me. We all got up and walked to the water splashing around and laughing.

2 hours later

We where all sitting down and talking, Sydney was telling us that she lives in LA and that she is 17. "Im hungry!" Michael complained. "Hey Sydney what's near here?" Ashton looked at her. "Well there is a little diner right over there" she informed him and pointed behind us. We packed up and started to walk to the diner. When we got there the lady looked at us "how many?" She questioned looking at Ashton "eight" Ashton answered and she quickly sat us giving us menus. She walked away as we all started to look to see what was good. Our waiter came by and asked for our drinks we all told her and he walked off. "So Sydney, we where thinking about going to a party one direction is throwing would you like to come with?" Calum asked shyly she looked surprised just as the girls and I where "wait what we weren't thinking that?" Emily looked at them "Liam texted me while you guys where in the water." Luke informed us and we nodded "so would you like to come?" He smiled at her "sure that sound amazing thank you!" She said excitedly and giggled. "Here type in your number" Bella's said handing Sydney her phone. She typed in her number and saved it.

Emily POV

2 hours later

We stopped my Sydney's house on the way home where she could pick up some party clothes. "What time does the party start?" I questioned as we all walked to the front door. "It starts at eight." Ashton informed us and I nodded. It was now four we had four hours to get ready just enough time. The girls and I walked up the stairs and took separate showers in our separate room. We let Sydney into Calum's room to shower since he had his own shower as well. After we all had finished in the shower Sydney walked into my room "can I use your blow dryer and straightener?" She asked politely and I giggled at how adorable she was "of course" I giggled plugging in the blow dryer and handed it to her she turned it on and began drying her hair. After she finished I used it drying my hair completely. I unplugged the blow dryer and plugged in my curler and straightener and handed it to Sydney. We both styled out hair and sprayed hair spray. I unplugged both tools and set them in the sink to cool. "Can you do my make up?" Sydney mumbled quietly "sure." I smiled at her  "sit on the toilet." She did as I said and sat down. I pulled out my make up bag and pulled out my eyeshadow. "Since you already have flawless skin I'm not gonna do foundation or anything like that" I complimented and she nodded I quickly did her eye make up very dramatic. I put mascara on her eyelashes and pink lipstick on her lips. "Finished." I stepped away and she got up looking in the mirror "wow!" She looked at herself amazed "thank you!" She smiled hugging me, I hugged back. I quickly did my usual dark dramatic make up routine and stepped out into the room. I looked through my bag for my outfit as Sydney changed in the bathroom. I quickly found what I was looking for and changed as soon as Sydney came out of the bathroom. It was now seven thirty, Sydney and I walked down the stairs with Leslie and Bella close behind, where the boys where sitting and waiting. As soon as we reached the last step the boys had their eyes glued on us. "Wow" Ashton gasped and he got up, this action was soon followed by the other boys. They continued to look at us as a car horn honked. "Well let's go" Leslie Laughed as we walked away breaking the boys out of la la land. We all piled into the car and we where driven to the house the party was being held at. "LETS PARTY!" I yelled as we all got out of the car.