Chapter 20: Nick

2 weeks later

Leslie POV

It's was our last concert of the Rock Out With Your Socks Out Tour. The girls and I where on our last song of the night. "Thank you Dublin!" Emily said as the song came to an end. "What a great tour ROWYSO has been am I right" the crowd shouted in agreement. "Who's ready for 5SOS?" Bella asked and the whole crowd yelled in unison. "Well they will be out any minute! We'll see you real soon Dublin, but for now goodnight" I smiled and walked off stage. They stage helpers quickly took down Bradley's Drum kit and set up for the boys. "Have fun boys" I shouted as they walked on stage for the last time till next year. They began rocking out and playing like never before.

Hour later

The boys played their last song and asked for everyone to come onstage for the final bow. We all walked out wrapped our arms around each other and took our final bow. "We love you guys" I shouted into Mikey's mic before walking off the stage. It's was December 15th and we are going to be on break until January 19th. That's when we have to go on a promo tour for our debut album that is set to come out January 23. We where excited because we had been approached with the opportunity to headline our own tour. It was also sad because we would be separated from the boys. We haven't even told the boys quite yet. But we aren't gonna worry about that until it's confirmed, for now we are living in the moment. We've wrote 3 more songs for the album making it a 10 song album counting the cover of beautiful goodbye. The boys walked off the stage, Ashton broke me out of my daze. "Hey babe, you ready to go to Florida tomorrow?" He asked since they where all coming with us until the 22nd. "Yep! My moms really excited to meet you" he smiled "don't be surprised if a food fight breaks out" Emily looked and Bella and I, making us laugh. "What time do we leave tomorrow?" Bella asked "8am get ready to be fucking jet lagged." Ashton said and the rest of us groaned.

The next day

We walked through the crowded airport, and finally reached out plane back to America. We boarded the plane and almost everyone immediately fell asleep. Ash and I decided to play sims. I launched the application on my laptop and it quickly loaded. The familiar sims where doing there normal things. "Ash, why is your character playing with someone's random cat?" I asked and he laughed shrugging his shoulders.

9 hours later

We finally landed in Orlando! It was great to be home, "Leslie" I heard a familiar voice speak. "Mom!" I shouted turning around engulfing her in a hug. "I've missed you so much!" My mother Candice smiled. "I've missed you too" I kissed her cheek, "mom, this is Ashton" I introduced him, my mother took a good look at him and smiled. "Nice to meet you Ashton, I'm Candice" my mother introduced herself. "Nice to meet you too Candice" Ashton smiled. The rest of the boys took time meeting each family member of ours. "Are we ready to go?" Mia, Bella's mom asked. We all nodded Calum and Mikey where staying with Bella, me and Ashton and Emily and Luke. But we where all pretty much together since we lived right across the street from each other. We all piled into separate cars and drove down the familiar streets of our hometown.

Emily POV

I grabbed my two bags of clothes and walked into the house I hadn't see in months. My house was pretty big compared to other houses on the street, but not anywhere near mansion. Luke followed me up the stair case to my old bedroom where we would be sleeping. "Okay before we go in here.." I stopped before opening the door. "There are a lot of posters and embarrassing photos of my friends and family" I opened the door and let him in. I collapsed on my queen sized bed and let him look around. "Wow you loved me didn't you" he smirked and I laughed "yea" I smiled shyly. "Well isn't that cute" he laid down next to me kissing my nose. "Can we sleep for awhile?" He asked and I nodded. I quickly grabbed Luke's torn Nirvanna shirt and a pair of spandex shorts and changed. I climbed back into bed and pulled the covers over me. Luke laid down next to me pulling me closer to him. "See you later princess" he smiled and drifted off to sleep.