Chapter 30: Bradley

Hey guys! So I thought that writing a lot of concerts would just get repetitive so I decided to have a whole year skip by. I hope you enjoy this chapter! Leslie, Ashton, Sage,  Calum,  Emily and Luke are still together and Bella and Bradley have been having a friends with benefits relationship. Mikey was rumored to be dating Camila Cabello but has denied it cause he loves Bella still.

1 Year Later 

Emily's POV 

We had just performed the last song of the Tour. The boys have one more show and we are flying out to see them. We were in Europe and we had to go straight to the airport if we wanted to be in Australia for the boys show. I was excited to see Luke after 8 months of only seeing him through a little screen 

The next day 

My body was shaking from excitement. I texted Luke that we had landed and they we were on the way to the arena. Even though my body should be exhausted,  but it wasn't. I needed to lay in his arms! We arrived at the arena and the boys were waiting outside. I squealed as I saw Luke's new hair style. Not gonna lie I just wanted to make out with him. I pushed my way out of the car and ran as fast as I could. I threw myself at him and knocked him down. I kissed him. "I missed you too" He laughed and pulled himself up. I got up myself and hugged the rest of the boys.  

"God I've missed you weirdos so much" I sighed. "We've missed you too" They smiled and pulled s into a group hug. We walked into the building and into the dressing room. I sat on the couch with Luke's arm still around me. "You still haven't taken that ring off" He smirked, I shook my head and smiled. "It was like you where always with me, my lucky charm" I whispered and kissed his cheek."So, hows the tour been?" Bella asked. "Well it was the usual, but we got to go so many different places then last time." Calum smiled. "What about you guys?" Ashton asked. " It was so different than opening up for you guys. We made it" 

The boys performed and then we decided to go out for a drink. We walked to the nearest bar and ordered a round of shots to celebrate our success. "To us" Bradley toasted. We all downed the shots and ordered more.  After a half an hour we were all tipsy and laughing a little too loud. "Alright, I'm gonna go" Bradley was the most drunk out of us all. "You sure" Bella asked and he nodded. "Alright well call us when you get back so we know you're safe" I smiled and he walked out of the bar. 

We got no phone call that night. 

The Next Morning

"Bradley Taylor from the upcoming band Mixtape has been pronounced dead as of this morning. His body was found on Harris St last night around 1am. He was alive when found and was rushed to emergency care. He died eight hours later." The news was playing as we all watched. We went numb. We shouldn't have let him leave alone.  

There was a knock at the door. I opened it and the boys rushed in. "We're so sorry" Mikey spoke and went straight for Bella, who was sobbing on the couch. He pulled her close to him body and let her soak his shirt with tears. Luke came towards me and pulled me into a hug. "I could have prevented this" I started to breath heavy.  Sweat poured down my face, and I began to shake. 

I was having an anxiety attack. I haven't had one since the first show we performed. I thought I was done with my crazy worrying. Luke realized what was happening and handed me the water bottle he was holding. He rubbed my back as I drank the rest of his water. My breathing began to slow and I felt the pressure lift from my chest. 

My phone began ringing and Henry's name popped up. I quickly answered and put it on speaker. "Hey girls, i'm extremely sorry about what happened to Bradley. he was taken too soon and didn't deserve this. But Good Morning America wants you to perform for their summer concert series. The gig is next week and Emma can take over the drums." He surprised us. "Can it be a memorial for Bradley?" Bella asked. "Absolutely"