Leslie and Ashton

September 16 2018

Leslie and I watched our friends families grow bigger and bigger. Leslie sat on the floor giving Reed a bottle while Bella and Micheal got some sleep. They both were so sleep deprived it wasn't even funny. I played with the ring in my pocket waiting for the right time to pull it out. Who knew doing this was so hard.

"Wanna take him for a walk around the park?" I asked her and she nodded already getting the stroller ready. She strapped him in and got his diaper bag. We walked towards the door and saw Calum and Sage playing Soccer in the front lawn. "Hey guys" Leslie smiled "I'd hope you guys are enjoying Emily and Luke's house to yourselves." I winked at them. "Just don't make another one of these little sweeties." Leslie spoke in her adorable baby voice. " I wouldn't think of it, not right now" Calum laughed as we continued to walk past our house.

We continued down the street until a small playground came in site. "I can't wait to take our own kids here one day" Leslie smiled looking at me. "Yea and I wanna start that family, I want to be with you for the rest of my life, I want you to continue being apart of my crazy life. I love you and I want you to be mine till the end of time. Will you marry me?" I pulled out the small diamond ring out of my pocket and showed it to her. "Absolutely" she said after a small silence.

I helped her slip the ring on. "I love you Ashton Fletcher Irwin." She smiled wrapping her arms around my neck. "I love you too Leslie Olivia Irwin" I smirked kissing her lips. "Now I wanna play with my nephew" she whined picking up Reed and walking towards the slide. She walked up the stairs and put Reed on her lap and then slid down the small slide. "Weee" she smiled as they slid down.

January 28, 2019

My beautiful bride walked down the short isle accompanied by her Mother. My brothers stood behind me looking at their girls across from them. I met her half way and kissed her mother's cheek. She let get go if Leslie and I took her towards the priest, ready to start the rest of my life with the girl I love.

After the wedding I took Leslie's hand as we walked into the reception. "For the first tine ever I'd like to introduce Leslie and Ashton Irwin." The Dj spoke and we walked in laughing. "For their first dance they recorded a song that they wrote and sang together." He shouted into the microphone. Kids again started to play as we slowly swayed across the dance floor.

Kids

Nova Olivia Irwin
Born: July 20, 2021

Noah Fletcher Irwin
Born: August 9,2023