Chapter 31: Our Crazy Family

Bella's POV

All of us were flown back to Orlando. Mixtape has decided to take a year off after the sudden loss, but the album would still be released in 2 months. The album was to be called Air after the song dedicated to Bradley. Emma has fully joined the band and is officially Mixtape's new drummer.

We arrived at the apartment, as we walked in all of our families sat in the living room with balloons and streamers all around. "Welcome Home" They all shouted in unison. I ran to my mother and embraced her. "I've missed you so much" I cried into her shirt. She hadn't been able to come see the band perform in Sydney because of her job, but i'm glad I get to be in her arms now. "Mia" Micheal shouted and joined in on our hug. "Micheal! I'm so happy you two are back together. But everyone makes mistakes and i'm glad you could over come the obstacles." Words of wisdom from my mother everyone.

We ordered pizza and sat around the clean living room. Our families questioned us about the tour. I connected my phone to the apple TV and showed all of the pictures we took from all over the world. My mom has always wanted to travel the world and she is loving her dream through me.

Our parents finally left, Maria and Bruce took Sage back to the house so it was just the girls, the boys and I. Emily walked into the kitchen and came back with a bottle of vodka. "We need this" she set it on the table and we all nodded. She came back with the amount of shot glasses needed. She filled them all to the rim. We all grabbed one and cheered to Bradley. I threw my head back and swallowed the burning liquor.

We continued to do shots for an hour. We sat and laughed about the stupid shit had done with each other. "Remember when we got mobbed at the house while you dorks where golfing" Leslie giggled almost unable to make out the words. "And our first date at McDonald's." Mikey put his arm around me and I laughed. "When was the considered a date?" I bursted out in laughter. "I consider it a date" he smiled sloppily. "And remember when you dyed my hair" Luke smiled lovingly at Emily. "Yes and you slopped the dye on my nose and made me Emily the red nosed reindeer" she giggled and kissed his cheek.

After awhile we all separated and went to the different rooms. Calum set up a bed on the living room couch since we didn't have an extra bedroom. "I love you babe" Mikey shouted. "No need to shout I'm right here" I giggled. "Not you, love." He laughed "I love you too Mikey" Calum shouted and I shouted the door.

I went into my closet and stripped down to my under garments. I grabbed the Harley Davidson shirt Mikey left with me and slipped it on. I laid down on my bed laying my head in Mikey's bare chest. He laid his hand on the small of my back, slowly making his way to my bum. "I can tell what you're doing" I smirked and he raised his pierced eyebrow. "Do you now?" I nodded and kissed him. He deepened the kiss and smashed our bodies together.

The next day

I sat up on my bed and looked around. Our clothes had been strung out around the room. I kissed Mikey's cheek and watched him flutter his eyes open. "Good Morning babe" I smiled. "Morning" he groaned at the light that was still on from last night. I climbed over him and grabbed some clean clothes and changed in the closet. Mikey still was laying on my bed half asleep when I came out. "I'm gonna go make breakfast" I smiled and walked out of the room.

I walked into the living room where Calum sat watching cartoons. "Morning" I laughed at his choice of TV. "Oh. Morning" he smirked at me. I raised my eyebrow at him but decided to let it go. "What do you want for breakfast?" I asked. He rubbed his fake mustache and finally answered me. "Waffles!!" He shouted. I laughed and pulled out the ingredients.

I mixed everything together and began making waffles and bacon for everyone. "I smell food!" Luke ran out of Emily's room, a little too quickly. He slipped and fell on his ass. Emily came out after him and saw the whole thing. She laughed a little too hard if you ask me. "What happened?" Leslie groaned as she walked out of her room with Ashton right behind her. "Luke got excited and fell" I informed them.