Chapter 18: Awe Babe

(Credit to Little Mix's video for love me like you)

Bella's POV

We still had 3 days till the shows started. We had our first music video shoot today and the boys begged to come along. The boys had gotten us their favorite director Issac Rentz and we where extremely excited to see what he had come up with. "Emily, Leslie, Bella, Bradley! It's great to finally meet you!" Issac smiled "so for this video we are going to use Bradley as a 'player' and he is playing all of you girls! Sound good?" He looked at us and we all nodded. "Now go to hair and make up then to wardrobe! I'll see you in an hour or so" he walked away and we quickly found hair and make up. They did all of our make up pretty dark and curled mine and Leslie's hair leaving Emily's straight. After we finished we where rushed off to wardrobe where they put us into beautiful prom dresses. We walked back to set that was made to look like a school. "Okay girls please sit down at the open round table in the front." Issac said and we did as told. "Now you girls are gonna start with looking extremely bored and mouth along to the song.... And action!" Issac shouted and the music began to play. There was a group behind us dancing and the girls and I sat at the table looking bored and annoyed "Cut! That was great now the next scene I need Emily and Bradley. Emily your gonna be riding this bike, and you get distracted by Bradley who is going to be lifting weights." He informed them, he quickly sent us back for a wardrobe change. When everyone had Come back the set had changed.  I noticed Luke tense up as Bradley took off his shirt for the scene. Isaac returned to his chair and yelled action and Emily and Bradley did as told. Emily mouthing the words to her part of the song. As she fell off the bike, Bradley ran to her and helped her up. He handed a pink rose corsage to Emily and kissed her cheek walking away from her. The sense ended and now it was Leslie and Bradley's turn. Their scene was at a movie theater. He had his arm around her and whispered in her ear. He then pulled out the same pink rose corsage. Leslie freaked out and threw the popcorn bucket she had and Bradley put the corsage on her wrist. She then grabbed him and they went out of view of the camera. "Great job Leslie!" Issac laughed and looked at me "your turn" he smiled and I walked into the now looking hallway. "Bella put one leg against the wall and Bradley get closer to her" I took a deep breath I looked at Mikey and he was looking down at his phone. "Bradley put your hand against the wall." Bradley did and our faces where only an inch apart. "Now pretend to talk and flirt, Bella mouth the words" he said and the music began, I mouthed the words as Bradley pretended to talk. I pretended to laugh and smiled a lot even though I felt horrible that Mikey had to watch this. Issac yelled cut and I pushed Bradley off of me and I sprinted towards Mikey. I kissed him making sure he knew that the whole scene meant nothing to me. " I love you to the moon and back" I smiled "the moon and back?" He lifted his eyebrow and I kissed him again. "Weirdo" I giggled and walked back to Issac "alright ladies go get changed back into the dresses and you boys are gonna be in this scene as well so go get changed." The boys looked at him in shock but walked back to the dressing room. We all came out and was greeted by the familiar prom setting. "Okay Bradley you are gonna come in with Lia and girls you are going to be mad, but then the boys are gonna offer to Dance and you guys are gonna party." We smiled and walked back to the table sitting down. The song began to play and we mouthed the words Bradley walked in and we all looked at each other noticing the same corsages. We then began to look angry that quickly turned into sadness. The boys then came up and held out their hands. We gladly took them and began dancing, being our natural selves. "And that's a wrap!" Isaac shouted I looked at my phone and it was 2am. We all quickly went to wardrobe and gave back our outfits and changed into our normal clothes. We said thank you to everyone who helped and left.

The next morning

Emily's POV

"I hope that video shoot didn't bug you so much" I said kissing Luke's cheek. "I think it bugged Michael a lot  more that it did me" he smiled "yea I hope everything is okay between him and Bella" I frowned thinking of how hurt both of them would be. "Do you wanna watch a movie?" He asked and I nodded "mean girls" I smirked and he nodded. I grabbed the DVD and put it into the player. Luke grabbed the fuzzy blanket that i bought in Australia. He waited for me to sit on his lap before he wrapped us in the blanket. I laid my head on his shoulder and focused my eyes on the television. "Hey Luke?" I sighed "what's wrong babe?" He looked at me "are we gonna have to hide our relationship like Mikey and bell?" I looked him in the eyes. "I don't know babe why don't we call Miranda first thing in the morning." He kissed my nose "sounds perfect" I smiled straddling his lap, I wrapped my arms around his neck leaning in kissing him. Our lips began moving in sync, this kiss lasted several minutes until there was a knock at the door. I groaned getting off of Luke and walked to the door. "Hey sweetheart" my mother smile greeted me. "We where thinking about going out to dinner would you and Luke like to Come with?" She asked and I looked back at Luke "sounds great Mrs.Anne" Luke spoke behind me "oh please Luke call me Maria" my mother laughed "We'll be down in the lobby in 5 minutes" Luke smiled "alright I'll see you kids soon" I shut the door as my mother walked away. Luke pushed me lightly against the door resting one hand on my hip and the other against the door. He leaned down connecting our lips for the second Time in a matter of an hour. "Come on we have to get changed" I pulled away and he groaned. I walked to my bag and changed. After I finished Luke opened the door for me and we walked to the elevator. In the elevator Luke and I shared spontaneous kisses knowing that we would get a chance for a few hours. We arrived at the lobby and where greeted by my family. The hotel had about 15 fans outside and Luke and I decided to stop and meet every single one of them. We thanked them for all the support and took a photos. Most told Luke and I that we where a cute couple and of course we had to deny it. Which was extremely hard for me to deny. I had to deny that I loved someone, that just isn't right! It should be about happiness, always.
(see what I did there, no,alright)
After meeting the fans Luke and I got into the rental car my parents had rented. "So Luke how did you ask my daughter out?" My father Bruce asked and I smiled thinking of the plane ride to England. "Well sir, it wasn't really planned, I kinda just asked her on the plane to London" Luke smiled "honey when are you gonna come visit us in Florida?" My mother looked back at me "well I think the next time I'll be home is Christmas, so in a few weeks actually" I smiled "I was actually planing on coming to Florida with you for a few days, if that's okay with you and your family" Luke smiled nervously "of course its okay son we'd love to have you" my father smiled "great" Luke laughed "so sage how's senior year?" I said looking at my sister, she didn't respond. "Sage?" I giggled looking at her, she finally noticed and took one of her headphones out. "Who ya listening to?" Luke asked "Green Day" she smiled "she got her music taste from me" I whispered in his ear "psh I'm the one who showed you 5SOS" she giggled "she use to fangirl so hard while watching interviews, and her room is full of posters of you Guys" my face began to heat up, I hid in Luke's chest. "Awe babe" he laughed

Leslie's POV

3 days later

Today was the first show in London, and I was extremely nervous for some reason. "You guys are gonna be in the VIP box" Emily informed her family of where they would be sitting for tonight's show. "I doubt anyone with bother you guys but if the fans talking to you, don't tell them embarrassing story's about me." I giggled at all the story's Maria has told Bella and I. "Babe are you alright" Ashton looked at me "I don't know." I spoke "I just feel like something bass gonna happen tonight." I continued and he grabbed my hand, squeezing it. "Sound check ladies, and Bradley" Billy smiled and I got up "wanna watch sound check?" Emily asked her family and they nodded following us to the empty arena.

2 hours later

You could hear the screaming fans from backstage. We where standing at the wing of the stage waiting for them to tell us to get on stage. I was still shaking slightly, but It did feel as bad as it did earlier. "Ready?" Billy smiled at us "yep" we all laughed "then get out there!" Billy spoke again "good luck kiss?" Ash asked and I kissed him "see you soon" I smiled and ran out to my mic stand. Emily,Bella and Bradley followed me. "What's up London!" Emily shouted into the mic as I began playing the first chords of Animal. We started to sing Animal, and the crowd knew the words! I stepped back from my mic to admire the fact that the fans actually knew the lyrics I wrote. I listened to the crowds sing loudly. I turned towards the wing and I saw Ashton smiling at me. 'They know the words' I mouthed to him and he laughed. The song ended and we all introduced ourselves and talked about how we had never been to Europe before. The crowd laughed at how stupid we where acting. Emily introduced Same old love and we began playing it, dancing around and messing up some of the lyrics.

3 hours later

We where sitting in the hotel room thinking about what to do. Sage was with us since Emily's parents decided to go out with some of the crew members. "How about we take a drive and see what we find." Sage suggested and we all agreed. "Can I drive?" Bella asked and Ashton handed her the keys. We walked to the closed off garage and got into the car. Bella started the car and we drove out of the garage and onto the streets of London. Bella drove through the quiet streets slowly. We all looked out the windows trying desperately to find something to do. When all of a sudden it went black.