Ever After

In the end they all lived happily ever after. Mixtape continued to make music as did 5 Seconds of Summer. Tourinh was a little trickier after the children were born, but they managed and never toured secretly again. They always made management have them both be headliner making them equal.

Emma and Jack ended up getting married a few years later. He proposed on a boat that was sailing on the harbor. It was the first time I was allowed to have a drink after having
Avery and it was the best time of my life.

Calum ended up getting Sage pregnant a year after mine and Luke's wedding. Luckily Calum proposed not long after. He proposed by waking her up in the middle of the night after writing on her small but growing stomach. It was actually really cute cause he tweeted about it a few hours later that the fans were so happy and accepting.

I remember sitting in my room looking at pictures of my husband on my phone. Never had I ever thought I'd be here. I dreamed so many night of being here and I am, with three beautiful children, 5 nieces and nephews, 4 sisters, 4 brothers and a beautiful husband that I love to the end of the earth.

My life was just flipped but for the better.

I know it took a while but this story is done. I hope you all enjoyed reading it as much as I loved writing it for you. I'm think about writing another story that would have nothing to do with this story but I think it might be pretty interesting. I'll talk to you all soon. Em💖