Chapter 26: Time to make new memories

The media picture at the top in the floor plane but here are what the bedrooms look like:

Emily's

Leslie's

Leslie's

Bella's

Bella's

2 days later

2 days later

Emily's POV

We got back to Orlando and I was extremely excited to move into the new apartment. It was three bedroom, and had 2 bathrooms. The boys are going to help us move in. Luke and I packed up my room, we took down all of the pictures that had been hung on the walls. I packed up all of my clothes and put them in a box labeling it "clothes." Next I packed up my make up and bathroom products. I brought those boxes down to my moms Kia Sedona, all of the the back seats had been put down so we could fit all of the boxes. I walked back up to my room and continued to help Luke pack up the furniture. We packed up my bed, vanity, bookshelf, and my famous bean bag chair.

2 hours later

The room was empty. I looked around the Barron room, the memories of sleep overs with Leslie and Bella flooded back. I felt arms slip around my waist I turned around or see Luke. "Are you excited" he asked kissing my cheek. I nodded "it's just weird, I've lived in this house for my whole life." A tear slipped. "Now it's time to make new memories in the new house, trust me you'll love it." Luke laughed "you've seen it?" Luke nodded "Bella and Leslie face timed me when they looked at it, and I told them you'd love it." I spun around to where I was looking at Luke. "Why are you so perfect?" I asked, Luke blushed. "It's contagious, I got it from you" I blushed. I leaned closer to him kissing is soft lips. As usual my stomach was filled with butterflies and sparks flew. The kiss deepened, Luke pulled me closer to him body leaving no gap between us. Then there was a cough. I pulled away blushing "Ya nasties" Calum laughed covering his eyes.
     "Come on, let's get you moved in." Calum smiled. We got in the car and drove to the apartment. Leslie, Bella, Ashton, and Michael were already there with their trucks filled with boxes. "Let's do this" Bella smiled.

6 hours later