Chapter 22: I love you

Emily POV

The horrible day drew, the day the boys had to leave. Luke and I walked into the airport hand in hand. We let the paparazzi get cute pictures of us. We took advantage of our last few minutes together. "I'm gonna miss you so much!" I sighed into his chest "I know babe, I'm gonna miss you too" he kissed my forehead. "I got you this" I said pulling out the wrapped gift from my bag. I handed it to him and he quickly unwrapped it. "This is the cutest thing ever!" He squealed as he looked at the hoodie I got for him. The hoodie was black and had the words 'She's my guitarist' with and arrow pointing towards me. "I have the matching one at home" I smiled "if I wear this everyday for the rest of my life its your fault" he laughed pulling me closer to him. "I love you so much!" I kissed his lips. "I love you too" he smiled "now boarding flight 579 to New York" a voice called. "Don't leave me" a tear slipped down my cheek. Luke wiped it away, "I'll FaceTime you as soon as I get home" he pulled me into a hug. I pulled away "see you in a few weeks" I smiled through the tears. I kissed him once more before he had to rush off. The girls and I gathered together all of us in tears. We waved to our boyfriend who we haven't been apart from for months. We walked out of the airport still crying silently. We got into the car and drove off back to our houses.

Several hours later

"Carry on, let the good times roll
Sail along, let your path unfold" my phone sang signally that some one was calling me. I walked towards it to see Luke's face lighting up the screen. I clicked accept FaceTime, and his handsome face soon appeared. "Hey babe" he smiled "how was your flight" I asked and he shrugged "same as usual" he said quietly. "How the nice Australian weather?" I asked and he smiled "it's really warm, You know who really misses you." Luke smirked "who?" I looked at the screen. "Everyone, Jack, Molly, My mom, and my dad, but mostly me" he smirked "I miss you too dork" I laughed "but how's my favorite Hemmings?" I asked "I'm good" he smiled "not you dork, how's your mom doing?" I giggled and he glared at me. "Hey Emily!" Liz showed up on the screen. "Hey Mama Hemmings! How have you been?" I asked and he smiled "I've been good, how have you been?" She smiled "I've been good, I miss your cooking" I smiled, she laughed "Well I miss you Em! Hope to see you soon" she laughed handing Luke back the phone. "What time is it over there? You look pretty tired." Luke noticed the bags under my eyes. "It's Midnight" I informed him "Babe, you should go to sleep" Luke spoke "but I wanna talk to you" I whined "I'll FaceTime you till you fall asleep" Luke smiled "Fine" I slipped into bed and pulled the covers over myself. I plugged in my phone and let it sit sideways facing me. Luke closed the door to his room and laid down on his bed. "Can you sing to me?" I asked quietly. Luke nodded, he began singing Invisible off the new 5SOS album. I quietly listen, my eye lids began growing heavy. I slowly fell asleep as the song finished. "I love you" Luke whispered before ending the call.

Bella's POV

I looked over to the clock on my nightstand, 3:56am, I continued to look at my photos. A photo of Michael and I came up. I began thinking about our relationship. "I'm happy with Mikey" I whispered to myself. I slid to the left to find a picture of Bradley and I popped up on my screen. My heart fluttered at the sight of his face. How could I feel this way about someone when I have a 2 month relationship? My phone buzzed breaking me out of my daze.

Les: Bell what are you doing up?

Bell: how do you know I'm up?

Les: your lights on! We live right across from each other!

Bell: I'm thinking about Mike and Bradley....

Les: and what have you thought about them?

Bell: I was looking at pictures, and I felt something, just not for Michael

Les: get some sleep Bell you need it

Bell: alright goodnight. Wait why where you up?

Les: I was talking to Ashton. Goodnight